Hurricane High

YOUR POV

I woke up and practically jumped out of bed. I'm a morning person, you can probably tell. Today was my first day at Hurricane fuckin' High! I usually don't like school, but I get to see my future husband Michael! Oh my gosh, I'm not gonna even deny the fact that I met him yesterday and I'm head over heels for him.

I mean, what's not to like?

He's gorgeous! Pretty mesmerizing, actually. I can for sure tell why Charlie loves him. His hair just falls perfectly and makes everyone else around in comparison look worse. His build, his tan, his eyes. Oh, I love his eyes. They looked like his father's almost silver. If you looked close enough, they had the slightest purple tint. uh- Anyway, I got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and spent 30 minutes looking for an outfit.

I finally decided on dark blue jeans, with a little bit of flair at the end denim shorts with a fray at the tip, a black long-sleeve crop top, and finally, a silver chain to go around my neck. For my hair, I decided on putting it into a black claw clip, and some hair framing my face. (if you're bald just leave it). Lastly for make-up, I just put on a bit of mascara and concealer under my eyes. "Alright. Maybe Michael won't think I looked like a hobo!" I smiled to myself. I slipped on my shoes and walked toward my bedroom door. (you can change if you like! ;)

Charlie suddenly barged into my room. "Oh, I forgot you're here." I rolled my eyes and continued shoving things into my new backpack. It was a dark grey one, nothing special. "What do you want, Charlie?" She scoffed. "Just letting you know that dad, well, MY DAD, has made breakfast for me... and since you're poor and parentless, or whatever, you can eat some if you like. Too bad your own dad can't make you-." All of a sudden I got really frustrated and hot tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "I don't need a reminder that I don't have a dad, Charlie. I also don't need a reminder for the fact that I just randomly came here, and Henry probably hates me for intruding and-" I was cut off by Henry's holler. "Breakfast is ready, kiddos!" She winked and began skipping off to the dining room. My burning hatred for Charlie just plateaued.

I walked outside my bedroom with my backpack slung over my shoulder. "Morning, kid." Henry smiled. I returned the smile. "Hey, uh, sorry for the rush, but can I take this to-go? I kinda wanna arrive early since it's, you know, my first day." Henry chuckled and nodded. "That's fine, kid. Oh, and Michael is picking you girls up, alright?" We both nodded and walked out the door.

"Excited?" Charlie randomly asked. "Uh, kind of. Why?" She shrugged and said, "Just curious." 

The bus pulled up out front and Charlie guided me in. "Don't expect me to be nice all the time, only because it's your first day." She sneered. I nodded my head and walked in. "I don't care, okay? Go bother some other poor soul."

Oh boy. Definitely how you would expect it. Trash was being thrown everywhere, kids were being bullied, and nerds piled in the back. I tried to dodge the incoming paper balls and managed to do so. I spotted Michael and walked over to him. Only this time, he was with his friends. "Hey, Michael." His friends looked up and laughed. 

"Didn't know you had a girlfriend, Mikey." A relatively tall boy with blonde hair and green eyes stood up. Michael rolled his eyes and elbowed him. "Don't call me Mikey, alley rat."

"And a hot one too! Dayum..." Another one said. Guessing that jerk is Fred.

"One, I'm not his girlfriend, I met him yesterday. Two, Ew. You're gross. Three, are you gonna let me sit, or..." I trailed off. Fred scooted over, and I plopped myself in between him and Michael. The entire ride there was pretty quiet, excluding, you know, everything else.

The bus finally took a stop at a large campus. Immediately, Fred, Michael, and I'm guessing Vincent and Mark stood up, knocking me to the floor. Michael laughed and yelled, "Loser!" I stood up and wiped my hands on my jeans. A girl walked up and picked up my backpack for me. "You good?" She asked. I nodded, though my eyes were watery. "Yeah," She started, "Those boys are jerks." I sighed and decided that I would at least try to make friends. "What's your name?" I asked. "Sam. You?" I smiled and said, "I'm Y/N, uh... bye."

I waved bye after we chatted and I walked through the large doorway. Big blue letters above it read 'Hurricane High'. I sighed and checked my schedule. Michael walked up from behind and startled me. "What the frick, dude!" He smirked. "Just wanted to say hello!" I laughed bitterly and mumbled. "Yeah, after pretending you don't even know me!" His facial expression changed, and he said, "Sorry, doll, I have a reputation to keep up." My face heated up and I mumbled, "Don't call me doll, british-face."

 "Feisty now, are we." 

Suddenly, a force knocked into me and I flew into Michael's arms. I turned red, YET AGAIN, and quickly sprang up. "Uh, sorry." He looked highly flustered too. "Uh, you're fine, WAIT NO- IT'S FINE, WELL I MEAN YOU'RE PRETTY BUT LIKE-" He stopped and turned even darker. He breathed out a laugh and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and started walking off to class. "Bye, doll!" 

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

I decided to try to talk to Michael in front of his friends again. Maybe he won't be a jerk this time.

I was wrong.

"Look who's here, It's Mikey's girlfriend!" Vincent shouted. "She's not even my type." Michael grimaced. I was a little hurt by that but decided to ignore it. "And don't call me that!" Michael added. Fred and Michael seemed angry at each other.

MICHAEL'S POV

Y/N walked away, with a hurt expression. "Holy shit Mike! Look at her! He wolf-whistled and my friends joined in. 

"Dude, that's disgusting." In the pit of my stomach, anger boiled inside of me. "Chillax dude, I'll give her the ride of '83! Bet she won't be complaining!" Ew. I'm not gonna let that slide. What a pedo. I turned to him and gave him the finger as I shoved him a bit. His teensy fragile body fell back. "Dude, I swear don't ever talk about Y/N like that ever again. That's so  disgusting." He pushed himself off of me and I stormed away. "Ya twat'," I mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" He shouted. Little sensitive alley rat.

 I shrugged and said, "A twat, idiot." He rushed at me and threw a punch at my face. I wiped away the dripping crimson liquid away from my nose. "That tickled...," I laughed inquisitively and sniffed a bit. He has really weak punches. I charged at him and pinned him to the floor. I threw multiple punches at him and kicked him in his balls. Nothing fatal, he just won't be expecting children for a couple of decades. Students started gathering around, and of course, the teachers didn't give a crap. They always said something along the lines of 'teens gonna be teens.' Mark and Vincent both tried to pull us away from each other, yet still failed. 

Y/N weaved and dodged through the crowd, helplessly trying to get my attention. "Michael Afton! Stop!" She yanked me back and had a surprisingly strong grip. Multiple students ooh'ed. "What were you thinking?!" She shouted at me. She pulled my arm, leading me to the leading me down the school hall. "Immature monkey," She mumbled. "What would even cause you to do that?!" She looked at me accusingly. I probably shouldn't make her uncomfortable and tell her what the guys said.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let yall know that they are in senior year. It's gonna be kinda canon, and it's hard to write lore, romance, and school all at once. I really appreciate you guys reading this, and I know it's really crappy-

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee