"Enjoy your dinner", he bowed his head slightly and left.

We ate our dinner in peace as we chatted about things here and there.
After enjoying our time, admiring the view before he got a text message from a Leandro
That i couldn't see as he called him right away.

"What is the meaning of this, Leo?", His face had a stern yet anger expression as i leaned against the balcony railing as i glance at the night view of dubai.

"Just tell that Fuc-", he stopped as he took a deep breath to control his anger after noticing that i was there too.

"Tell him that the consequences will be so bad that he'll beg for me to save him", he said through gritted teeth as i looked at him with slightly widen eyes. He said something in some language i think was turkish? French? Italian?and hung up as he turned to look at me, his face softened in a mere second as i smiled at him.

"What's wrong?", I said as i placed a hand on his shoulder. He ran a hand through his locks as he smiled back at me.

"Nothing.....just work", he said as he pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go back", he whispered as i nod my head in agreement. "Ok...I'm tired too", he chuckled and patted my head as i yawned.

I was putting on my heels as he waited for me patiently as we walked towards the elevator while talking and our fingers interlocked.

We walked out of elevator after it announced the ground floor and we went to the front door or gate of the huge restaurant. As we were walking towards the car as he got another call and his smile fell after looking at the caller ID.

"What is it now, Samuel?" He said in a serious tone as i waited for him patiently beside the car.

"Yeah...we'll talk about that later....." he gave me the car key controller as i unlock the car and sat inside. After hanging up, he walked towards me as i spinned the car key around my index finger with a teasing smirk on my face, eyeing him up and down like a flirt does to a girl.

"Want a ride, princess?" I said as i continued to spin the key.

"No thanks, i have a wife" he said as he pretended to tuck his 'long' hair behind his ear as he gave me a disgusted look. We bursted into laughs as i threw the keys towards him which he catched with his hand swiftly.

'That was attractive' i thought as i smirked slightly.

We reached the our apartment as he told me to go first as he'll come after making a call.

'Why does these people make calls so much?' I thought to myself as i braided my hair after removing the makeup. I waited for him to return as i texted with Hira, she was scolding me for not making it to her nikkah. I told her that I'll gift her the balenciaga platform boots she wanted and she shutted her ranting for good.

I heard a sigh as i saw Zaviyar entered our room with a exhausted look in his eyes but he still managed to send me a smile which i returned. He took off his watch and placed it along with his phone and wallet on the bedside table as he ruffled his hair. He walked towards my side of the bed and sat infront of me and i looked up at him, confusingly. He sighed and tucked his head in my neck as i gasped and his tight yet soft grip around my waist. It reminded me of the time we were on the jet.

"Kia hua?", i asked as he only sighed in response an snuggled his head more.
(What happened?)

"Those fuc- guys are stressing me out" he said as his words muffled onto my neck. I wrapped my arms around him a bit hesitantly and patted his back after placing my phone away.