Death In A Family

Começar do início

Ch'en: Hmph. I know. 

Decade: Like how you knew that just beating up Reunion forces in the slums amounted to nothing? 

This comment is followed by him getting hit on top of the head with Ch'en's sheathed blade. Before she promptly walks away. 

Amiya: Maybe you should stop that...?

Decade: It bears repeating her mistakes in her face, okay?

Amiya: I guess... 

They stand there for a moment before the Doctor perks his head up. 

Doctor: They're here. 

The Doc, Amiya, And Decade watch as Skullshatterer and her Reunion forces made up of fighters and casters become visible. 

Amiya: Doctor

Amiya: Doctor... Let's go! 

Everyone slides down the hill, minus Decade who takes a running start and takes a large leap. Once he lands he takes out another one of Build's cards. 

FORM RIDE

BUILD

SHUWATTO HAJIKERU!

 RABBIT-TANK SPARKLING!

YEA-YEAH!

Build: How's this for finding a balance Franka!

He yells as he proceeds to steamroll through the competition. 

Franka: I love it! 

The Doctor then speaks into Decade's com. Giving him instructions as he does to everyone else. 

Doctor: Decade, casters at 10 o'clock. Assist Liskarm with taking them down. 

Decade: All over it! 

He runs past Liskarm as she shoots several of them. Then, he punches one of them which lets out a great amount of energy released from Decade's blow, taking down several at a time due to Build's powers affecting the Oripathy within them. Needless to say, he makes short work of the casters. Then he looks at Liskarm, Franka, Texas, and Amiya who witnessed his display of power. And he strikes Build's signature pose.