𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑

Start from the beginning

Luniz's 'I Got 5 On It' pours out of the speaker as you sit in the back of the car while Rindou drives and Ran sits in the passenger seat. The latter turns to you "How was school today? I didn't ask yet" "Good" you hum before gasping "You remember that one girl I told you about in my class? You know the one with the glasses and has a new boyfriend every other week?"

"Hm, I think I remember her. The one who was trying to start shit with you for no reason, right?" He questions and you nod vigorously "Yes, her!! I swear she's pregnant!" "What?" Rindou looks into the rear view mirror at you "And she's in your class? How old are you again?" "I'm your little sister, you should remember that I'm 14!!" You snap at him but he just shrugs "You act like 10 sometimes"

You flip him off "You look like 10. The age, not the number. You definitely ain't a 10!" "I can tell you 10 reasons why you're annoying!" He shoots back, causing you to laugh "I can tell you more than 10 reasons why you are extremely irritating!", Ran chimes into the whole thing but with the previous topic "Is she really pregnant?"

"She is!" You ignore Rindou and look at Ran again "Me and Hina caught her hysterically crying in the restroom a few weeks ago. Hina stayed to calm her down while I dipped 'cause...emotions, that ain't my vibe. Anyway, she told Hina that her boyfriend broke up with her but she didn't tell Hina why. And now we see her always wearing her school uniform like 10 sizes too big and she doesn't participate in PE anymore"

"Yeah, somebody knocked her up" Ran said while Rindou nods in agreement "Bet she's not going to class anymore in a few weeks from now", they are always extremely invested in your school drama.

"But like, she had it coming with the way she was acting around the boys all the time" you shrug your shoulders nonchalantly "I'm not judging, I'm just saying how it is and what everybody thinks" "Even if people can't handle it, it's their problem" Ran agrees and you nod "Right, and I'm still being nice about it"

"I want a Happy Meal because they have Pokémon toys at the moment, and I also want a strawberry milkshake" you state as you are now in the drive-thru of McDonald's. Rindou looks at you "Which one do you want?" "Plusle! Tell them that when you order" you sternly demand "Can one of you also order a Happy Meal, I want Minun too!" "Order that for me then and chicken nuggets" Ran tells Rindou and the latter hums "Okay"

"They are so cute!" You exclaim as you hold the little toys in your hands before you push a small disk into the slot of the plastic stand the Pokémon is secured on. Then you aim it at Rindou and shoot it at him, causing him to nearly choke on his drink when the small disk hits his head and he wasn't prepared for it at all. Ran and you laugh at him while he yells at you "Do that again and I'll take them away from you!!" "No!!" You shout and quickly hide them.

"Pikachu is better than them anyway" He adds, causing you to gasp "How dare you?! You're so basic!" "It's the truth!" He stated "But I like Machamp more", Ran snickers and causes Rindou to whip his head to him "Your favorite is Snorlax!" "So what?!" "But he looks like a Drowzee!" You snicker "He's sleepy too!"

Rindou bursts out laughing while Ran tells you both to shut up and threatens to kick you two out of the car, so you'd have to walk home. You wave your hand dismissively "Y'all have no clue. Umbreon is the best!" "You only like Umbreon because it kinda looks like a cat" Rindou points out, making you shrug your shoulders "And?" "I'm saying that you only care about the Pokémon's that are basically cats or Dark- and Poison-type" "I don't see a problem with that" you shrug again.

"Digimon is better than Pokémon" Ran said, causing you and Rindou to grimace "Disagreed!"

You munch on your fries and chicken burger while you three parked in the McDonald's parking lot, "So.." you start "I gave something a thought!" "When you do that, it usually results in somebody getting arrested, severely injured or dead" Rindou sighs and you snarl "That is so mean to say!" "It's just an observation" he states.