Author's Thought

Author's thoughts
First of all, I have to say a few words about the scene. Thank you for your support and companionship over the past two months. I hope this vampire will be one of your favorite novels.

Author: I didn’t expect that I could really write 200,000 words. In the past, I had to paste the 200-word experience of a movie on the film outline to get 150 words. I worked hard to squeeze out the rest. Fifty words is a bit difficult, and the composition is not to mention low-grade, the writing style is not good, and the writing is not on topic. Otherwise, after writing two lines, I can’t squeeze out what to say? I always feel like I’ve finished talking. Now I find it unbelievable that the Arabian Nights has "200,000 words".

I finished writing my first novel, and finally accomplished a great thing. I used to think that it was impossible for me to write novels, and I would never be equated with writing novels (now I am slapped in the face), so Don’t underestimate yourself and think you can’t do it.

Why did you come up with the idea of writing a novel?
Actually, the author has never read novels before. Sometimes when someone introduces good novels, I will say that I don’t read novels (period person).
The author is a fan of anime. Whenever there is a new episode, I will follow it.
One day the anime I love to watch is not updated, and I really want to watch the next episode.
So I ran to catch up on online comics, and I have been reading online comics ever since.
One day the comics I love to read are not updated, and I really want to read the next episode.
So I ran to catch up on online novels, and I have been reading online novels ever since.
I still remember the first online novel I read was "Supreme XX Master XX Miss", which started the novel craze, starting from strong women, cheating, time travel novels to female heroes and even There is no CP article, the last thing is to read Baihe article

Why did you read Baihewen last?
Because the author started reading the Strong Female BG and didn’t read many of them. Also, the author is not very fast. He didn’t know about Lily until he was in a book shortage.

Why is there a book shortage if the speed is not fast?
Because the author often abandons many novels, and often abandons them when he sees illogicality.
Just give an example:
"Obviously the heroine knew that she would be hunted if she took out the treasure, but she still took it out, which resulted in a series of chase articles" (Abandoned Pit)
"Obviously, the cultivation level cannot be revealed. When Bai Lianhua provoked him, he was so angry that he wanted to slap the opponent in the face, so he couldn't help but go to the stage to fight, which later caused some..." (Abandoned Pit)
(That’s why the author asked Feng Changge to keep a low profile to see if anything would happen?)

"The male protagonist's cultivation level is higher than that of the female protagonist at the beginning. As soon as the male protagonist becomes shameless, he forces the female protagonist to XXOO" (abandonment)
(So the author also set up the male protagonist "Ming", and of course Ming can't beat Xiao Ge'er...)

"The male protagonist is strong but always has some health problems. The male and female protagonists are finally together, but at this time, the male protagonist becomes ill and needs the female protagonist to save her. The female protagonist also risks her life to find medicine." ( Abandon the pit)
(Author: Can’t you get sick before you are with the heroine?)
(So the author does not have this paragraph. If there is, Feng Changge can easily save him without going over the mountains)

"The heroine was soft-hearted and did not eradicate the root cause, which caused..." (Abandoned Pit)
(That’s why Feng Changge always punched him without mercy)

Because the author has given up too much, the novels he likes to read are all of these types, and there is always a shortage of books.
(Maybe there are some good authors that you haven’t found yet)
It seems that I like the female X Emperor and the reborn X Wei from Canglan XX the most, but there are really very few of them.

I asked a friend one day.
Author: If you want to read the next episode of anime, you should follow the manga, and if you want to read the next episode of comics, you should follow the novel. Then, if you want to read the next episode of the novel, what should you follow? author?
My friend smiled: You can’t write your own novel? It’s always the first hand, so you don’t have to chase anything anymore?
The author’s eyes lit up, and the first book was born.

About extras, there will definitely be one.
Author: I can write but not now, so I don’t know when it will be from time to time? But I will work hard to give birth to it. I don’t know how many extra episodes there will be. I’ll have to ask Mr. Inspiration.

About the next book.
Author: I don’t have any themes or ideas at the moment, and I don’t have any urge to write anything. I will let you know if there are any.

Thank you for reading so many eye-opening articles, and I wish you never have a book shortage (of course I also wish you the best, ha)