Longer Introduction

[Season 1]
The Phoenix Emperor Star was reincarnated hundreds of millions of years ago and has a collection of cheating skills. Others use swords to kill enemies. She punches down faster than you with a sword. A powerful vampire. The heroine time travels into the body of a silly little princess, but the heroine hates trouble most. She is beautiful and looks afraid of people coveting her identity. She walks around and is afraid of people chatting with her. From then on, she wears men’s clothes and travels all over the world.

A powerful vampire who traveled through time and has cheating skills The heroine, however, behaves in a low-key manner and does not compete with others and cannot afford conflicts. The heroine always feels that she is not strong enough and her wings are not yet full and it is not suitable to show off. The heroine is emotionally slow and passionate. Both men and women like the heroine, but the heroine is really soft-hearted towards women. Lily Wen

1 pair of NP
Luo: Xiaofeng, remember to come to the extremely cold place to find Luo.
Feng Changyi: How could this princess like the hard-hearted Feng Changge?
Xiang Shang'er: That love flower poison? Did you really follow Ye Ge that night?
Feng Zhiqian: Did Geer forget the promise she made with me or even forget about me?
Ye Xiaoqin: Ye Ge, where are you? It would be nice if you were here.
Shangguan Yao looked at Feng Changge with cold eyes:. . . .

Extra modern version (this content is fictional, if the same names and plots are mentioned, it is purely coincidental)
Feng Changge returned with several beauties Lan Haixing is looking for the reincarnated Ye Jingqing. One day, Feng Changge receives seven popular game boxes. . .

[Season 2]
An unknown dimension suddenly appeared next to the Fengdi Realm. For safety reasons, Feng Changge decided to disguise himself as a man and explore the way first. Unexpectedly, this There was actually Gan Lin in the plane who tempered the body after the thunder tribulation and met "Yue", the clone of "Luo" fox. However, Feng Changge didn't know about Luo's clone, and he also wanted to cut off the marriage line on his little finger. The streets in the Ascension Spirit Realm are full of Mahayana monks and above, and Feng Changge can only keep a low profile.

Yue Fox: Another person who is fascinated by the moon. It doesn’t matter if he is handsome, the moon cannot It's tempting because the moon is naturally curved.
Feng Changge:. . . .

Precautions for consumption
1 No manuscript has been saved, updates are slow, it is recommended to fatten up before slaughtering
2 The writing is as bad as if it has not improved. Please eat with caution
3 There will be no shortage of six beauties. As for whether there will be more harems?