"Are you and Khun dating or something? You got the same specific dish and you're even sitting where he was sitting only moments ago. Honestly, it's cute." She poked fun of me as I immediately thought to deny her accusations. Me and Khun, in a relationship? Well if we were in a relationship, it would be more likely that we were great foes instead of lovers. I choked on my food as I burst out laughing. 

"Pfff you think we're dating? We're more like enemies at this point. He's irritating to be around. What, the Princess of Jahad wants to date too or something like that?" I joked as she chuckled quietly and continued to eat. 

"Well, if you say so." She said and we both went back to silence. We both ate, although I could tell that Endorsi wasn't eating much, as if she was in a daze and too exasperated about something to eat. When I finished eating, I stood up and before I left, I muttered something back to her. 

"And you're right. Betrayal, evil, mercilessness... it's all in my blood." As I said those words, Endorsi's eyes widened as she sighed. To her, it probably didn't mean much, as she didn't know my origins. But to me, family was probably the greatest influence to my life. It changed my everything. 

From the way I felt when someone killed, helped, cared or betrayed, my reactions were almost like they were trained by my mother. 

***

5 pm

I made my way to Khun's room and knocked on the door. The door opened widely as Khun's face popped out in the hole between the door and the wall. 

"You're late." He said, and I got nervous for a brief moment. I checked my pocket and the time read 5:02pm. Gosh, that perfectionist. 

I ignored him and went inside, shutting the door as I went in. I bit my lips as my heart pounded, what I was going to ask him was greatly confidential. This conversation may have turn out for the worse or better. I had initiated this meeting out of impulse but also from a simple feeling, but it could greatly change my path. 

"So, what did you want to a-" Khun said, but I quickly interuptted him. My heart was pounding, I was trembling from anxiety. But I knew that this was something that I had to do. 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked sternly, sitting down on his bed comfortably while stood up. I trembled - this was a test. Khun is smart. He'll tell the truth if it needs be for his plan, but will lie if else. 

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. 

"A member of the Estrada family. The daughter of Azrael Estrada, the head of the Estrada family, a hidden family that rivals the 10 great families. You're really bad when it comes to lying." He said calmly, although that last part annoyed me. I sighed in relief, this was all going to plan. 

"Anything else?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. 

"I only got to that point by eavesdropping on my father. A distinct feature of the Estrada family include their snow-like white hair and blue eyes that resemble crystals. As in literally, your eyes look like crystals, which was how I was able to find out your identity." 

He was right with that last part. The eyes of Estrada born people including my father and his children possessed crystal blue eyes, which shone brighter than a star. My eyes followed me everywhere I went, which always reminded me of who I truly was. My blood could not be changed. My eyes could not be changed. I would always be an Estrada, no matter what I did to get rid of that last name. Though to outsiders our eyes simply looked 'pretty', to us they were a sign of our bloodline. In Estrada, if your eyes weren't blue or crystal-like, it was almost perfect evidence that you weren't from this family, and you would be abandoned or killed as a baby. In the family, it was said that the more your eyes resembled crystals, the more blood of father you carried. Mother always complimented my eyes and spoke of how my eyes shone like the purest crystal in the world, and that they were beautiful.