Who?

to the picture above

he still looks hot in both (❁'◡'❁)

A bright, blue sky with nothing but peace and clouds. A dirt ground with tall golden grass inhabited within. It was the tower indeed. Then, a voice became heard through a microphone.

"Hey guys, it's me Quant! So, basically I'll give you 30 minutes to fight each other! A survival match, basically! So... START!!!!!" The annoying voice squeaked like a child playing a child's game. I just got into the tower, and I had to kill again? Or... could I just hide for 30 minutes? I clutched onto my spear which was still stained with the disgusting blood.

I scurried to a small cave, hoping no-one could find me. My heart thumped loudly. I didn't want to see any more blood after that incident, why on earth did I agree to climb the tower - the place known for its gruesome nature, the selfish people and miserable environment, filled with betrayal? But at least it was better than staying in that cruel household.

All of a sudden, a shadow loomed closer to the cave I was resting in.

"Ha! It's just a weak girl! What is a beauty like you doing in a place like this~" A regular looking man with short brown hair approached me as he mocked me.

"Are you underestimating me just because I'm a girl?" I bluntly replied while gripping onto my spear tighter, preparing to launch an attack. Then without thinking before-hand, the spear passed his chest. I had done it again unconsciously. I had killed someone. His corpse lay before my eyes, a hole in his chest clearly exposed. Damn it...

After that occurrence, I stayed in the cave still for some time, then looked at the pocket. 1 minute left. Everything would be... fine...?

I looked up, to see a short haired brunette with sparkling golden eyes proudly gazing at me. Her right arm was on her hip, and her high-heels were noticeable - who would wear something like to battle? She chuckled as she looked down on me.

"Looks like I missed one!" She pranced back a little, preparing to land a further fatal attack while yelling 'coward' as she did so. Quickly, I tightened my grip and blocked her attack with my spear.

"TIMES UP GUYS!" It was the test administrator, Quant speaking again. It seemed that the duration had ended. I caught a glimpse of her disappointed expression, and went out of the cave in relief. I had passed the first test.

"Oh.. Wait.. THERE'S ONLY FOUR PEOPLE LEFT? GUYS BE RIGHT BACK, I GOTTA TALK WITH MY BRO." Quant shrieked through the microphone, I could visualise him sweating as he squeezed his own cheeks.

I face palmed and the survivors were teleported to the test-waiting room.

***

In the end, since there were a lot less survivors than they expected, we were able to skip over the next few phases as we had already proved our worth of being the only survivors out of 200 people. Quant appeared again after supposedly conversing with Hansung Yu, a substitute test administrator.

"So... You guys will be joining another group, and they're currently about to play the 'crown game'. Sorry for the unexpected occurrence. Also, they said that that it's okay for all four of you to be in the same team, although it should usually be three." Surprisingly, Quant dropped to his knees and begged for mercy although he had already apologise a thousand times previously, and moreover, he was a ranker so none of us could argue against him anyways. It was quite a comedic sight, as a ranker was weeping in front of regulars. I faintly chuckled at the sight.

[To understand the rules of the 'Crown Game', please read Episode 14]

Every group was placed in a jail-like cell, locked behind bars. I looked around and stared at each of my team members - they all didn't seem ordinary at all, other than one girl with blonde hair and freckles. I didn't think much of her, though. The brunette which I encountered during the test was chuckling and grinning like a Cheshire cat, while she leaned against the wall.