❄ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❄

It's natural to show warmth on special days like Christmas. On a cold day where you're trembling in the living room while being enveloped by the thickest blanket you can find, you need a heater to keep you extra warm. 

I put my arms around my knees as I shivered as the cold wind rushed through the window and pricked my skin. It seemed that the blanket, mittens, beanie, fur shoes and clothes weren't enough to keep me warm, like I had expected. I didn't want to go out to buy more too. 

On a special occasion like this, I didn't mind being alone. I was alone for years after Ryan and Shirley left me, and walked out of mother's arms voluntarily. The heat that surrounded me was gone during those harsh moments, and when I entered the tower, I didn't expect to be alone on Christmas day, unlike the times I was in the Estrada household where we celebrated Christmas by giving our best kill to serve on the platter. 

My friends weren't here with me, they were all out with their family and enjoying the warmth that they deserved. Those that grew up by themselves would spend time with their other friends. Endorsi offered to hang out with me today, but I rejected her offer - being alone granted me peace, and it was peace that I wanted. But I didn't expect the weather to be this bad. 

"Khun... I miss you. Where are you when I need you most?" I mumbled unconsciously, longing for a certain presence. I gazed outside the window in which I was greeted by raging snowstorms and lifeless trees. I sighed as I knew that he too was probably out with his family members, alas he had thousands of siblings - he must have been close to at least one of them. 

"Missed me?" As I heard a familiar voice, my heart began to race rapidly as I turned around to see a certain blue-haired male looking down into my eyes. Seeing him automatically made me feel better than ever, like his presence was charging my low energy. 

"You look like a bear." He commented, and I blushed, embarassed. 

"Why you look like-" Before I could continue to insult him back, he covered my mouth with his hands - my lips softly brushed against his palms. This moment felt oddly familiar, like we were going through it a second time. 

"A cute bear. You look like a cute bear could easily win the heart of a certain guy." He smiled genuinely as he stared at my eyes, and my heart began to speed up even more. 

This guy... my heart pounded every time I saw him, yet I couldn't confess my love to him. What if he rejected me? What if he was secretly in love with another girl? What if he- 

"I love you." He said as he lovingly caressed my face, still standing behind me. He then came around and stood in front of me, crouching down to meet my level, as I was sitting down in an armchair. I froze, my mouth agape and face becoming redder every second. 

"What did you say?" I asked, in disbelief. He had confessed to me first. 

"I love you, Malisia. I love you so much that it feels like my heart could rip right now." Khun repeated his confession, my eyes widening to realize the love he was showing even through his eyes. 

"I- I love you too, Khun. I love you that it feels like I can finally breathe when I'm around you." As I returned those words, I could feel that Khun was in relief. I could feel his cheeks becoming red too, though it was out of character. 

"Your lips look dry." Khun commented and my cheeks became bright red. He stared at my lips like he was longing for it, then leaned in closer, waiting for a response. It was a flirty, sly move of him, but deep inside I enjoyed his flirtiness. 

"Kiss me."

I knew that I wanted him to kiss me. I desperately longed for it, though I hadn't realized it before. 

He leaned in closer and held my chin higher while he turned to side to grab my lips with his, then pressed onto it lightly as we both savored the moment. We both huffed and puffed, though we hadn't even done much yet. He continued to passionately kiss me, and then I felt his tongue enter my mouth as it intertwined with mine, saliva transferring from place to place. 

"Ha.. Haaa.." I let out small moans while Khun did too, though it was obvious that he was trying to suppress it. 

"I love you..." He would say in between pauses as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you too..." I returned back his confession of love as I closed my eyes and we both moved in sync. 

Soon, he got on top of me on the armchair, then wrapped my body with his, as he continued to intertwine his tongue with mine, not caring that our saliva was dropping to the floor gradually. 

At this point, there was no going back. No going back as friends. This was what we were, and there was no changing it. 

My past Christmas days had been cold, I was always shivering to the bone and trembling despite there being thick blankets and mittens which were intended to keep me warm. The previous ones were all icy like blizzards, numbing my skin. 

But today, it was the first Christmas that I felt warm. It was the first one that felt like I belonged in this world. And the realization that I will be warm like this for as long as time goes calms me. 

Khun, I love you. 

A/N: Hey guys, if you're reading this, have the best Christmas ever! I know that there's still 2 weeks left, but I wanted to write this today. Thank you for reading "stay with me" and have the best time ever! 

If this story reaches 500 views, I will write a one-shot of Khun x OC or Y/N requested by the first person who comments on this! Just make sure to give me enough detail about the scene and the characteristics. I DO NOT WRITE NSFW - the most I will go to is kissing, like how it was described in this special chapter. 

Have a great day!

- trpical