Chapter One

"How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unchecked and unfiltered.
"You're my mate, the one person I never expected to inflict this kind of pain."
"Jaz, please, let me explain," he pleaded, desperation tainting his voice.
"There's nothing left for you to explain," I retorted, my anger boiling over. "I'm done; you can have her." The words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of betrayal and shattered trust.

Jazzlyn, a spirited and independent young wolf, seizes the chance to travel among packs, sharing her knowledge with the young pups. In the depths of her heart, she's always yearned to find her mate, and now, on this journey, the possibility beckons. Will she finally have her long-awaited happily ever after, or will it remain a distant dream.
Alpha Orion, a captivating and self-assured leader, has tirelessly sought his mate since the age of 18, facing constant disappointment. Unbeknownst to him, the individual he hires to educate his pack is none other than his destined mate. As their paths intertwine, an unforeseen revelation emerges, shaking the foundations of their bond.Amidst this, Alpha Orion harbors a hidden secret of his own.
⚠️This story contains sexual content and explicit language.⚠️

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the classroom as I stood before my eager young pack. "Alright, my little howlers, settle down," I said with a grin, my eyes scanning the room filled with bright faces. My name is Jazzlyn , and to the outside world, I'm just another young woman passionate about teaching. Little do they know, beneath this calm exterior lies a secret, a hidden identity that only my pack and I share.
"Today, we're diving deeper into our history," I continued, dry erase marker in hand, ready to guide my enthusiastic pups through the mysteries of the past.
The whiteboard behind me displayed the intricate timeline of our pack's rich history, stretching back centuries. My eyes glinted with a knowing spark as I recounted tales of resilience and unity, lessons that extended far beyond the academic realm.

A mischievous gleam danced in the eyes of the pups as they absorbed my every word. Unbeknownst to them, they were learning more than just historical facts—they were imbibing the values that bound our pack together. I reveled in the thought of them carrying these lessons with them as they grew, becoming strong, compassionate members of our unique community. My heart swelled with pride, and I couldn't help but steal a glance at the hidden crescent moon pendant around my neck, a symbol of our shared heritage.

"Miss Steele, can we shift now?" she asked, her enthusiasm palpable.

I chuckled softly. "Not today, Gracie," I replied, my gaze momentarily flickering to the window where the sun dipped lower in the sky. "We've had a rogue spotting nearby, and we need to stay vigilant. But fear not, our time for play will come."

A collective sigh rippled through the classroom, the disappointment quickly replaced by curiosity. Seizing the opportunity to reinforce a crucial lesson, I turned back to the class. "Now, who can remind us what we do when we spot a rogue?" I inquired, my eyes scanning the room for raised hands.

___________________

"Hey, bestie, want to hit up the bar tonight?" Lisa, my closest friend, proposed. We first crossed paths when my brother introduced her as his mate. Being the youngest among two siblings – two brothers and me, the only girl – you can imagine just how spoiled and protective my family is of me.
I was excited a girl would be joing the family
My oldest brother Aaron was the only one that found his mate while me and my younger older brother Dante was still waiting.

"Not tonight, Li, I've gotta pack," I tossed back casually, leaning against the doorframe. In a week, I was jetting off to another state to teach the pups in a different pack—exciting stuff. When I brought it up to my Alpha, he offered to pay me more, but I shot him down. This was my ticket to roam and soak in something new. I'm not usually the globetrotting type, but since this whole teaching gig got dropped in my lap, I figured, why not spread my wisdom around different packs?