The Prince Is Giving A Ball

At the tower as Raph went to go to talk to his father about something important, walking into the room where his rat father is and he sees him going through something like the guest list and everything.

"Hey dad, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something?" Raph asked as the rat quickly stood behind the table, not spoiling everything to his royalty son.

"Oh, yes of course my son!" Splinter said nervously as Raph raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"Well, I was thinking about choosing a bride for myself it's just that-" Raph got cut off by his rat father who helded up his finger.

"Let me stop you right there Raphael! I've made some arrangements for that already and it might help if I choose a mutant bride for you as soon as possible!" Splinter said gently as he adjusted his glasses while Raph sighed.

"Arrangements? Are you planning on giving me another ball to go to?" He asked in curiously as splinter got nervous and laughed.

"Haha! No, of course not!" Splinter laughed nervously as Raph giving him a look while crossing his arms until he went over to the table and looking at the long scroll of guests names on it. "okay I am!"

"Dad, I don't want some mutant girl but it's my life besides I want to find my own girl to marry!" He said gently.

"My son I think it's best for the ball to be perfect for you to find the right girl! Falling in love is the best thing in life!" Splinter said gently as the rat went back to the list of other stuff while Raph went somewhere.

"Isn't the right time to talk to him about it right now!" Raph said in annoyance as he left the room.

"Hmm? I'll need some help putting more names on the list! Wing Nut!" Splinter shouted out as the bat flew into the room.

"Yes!" She answered.

"Listen I need help with the list, just write down the names and tell everyone in the village that the prince is giving a ball!" He said with a smile.

As rocksteady and bebop we're blowing horns, playing instruments in the village while Wing Nut got the scroll as she reading out to everyone in a song that Nerissa heard about the prince giving a ball tomorrow night.

"The prince is giving a ball, the prince is giving a ball!" Everyone singing in the village as Nerissa went into a candy store and she told her daughters about the good news.

"They've spread the message far and wide, the prince is giving a ball!" Nerissa singing as Cleo and Katrina gasps and smiled. "They've say he wants to find a bride that he'd may find one at the ball."

"Oh, if only he proposed to me?" Cleo asked in singing as Katrina did the same thing.

"I'd wish he proposed to me!" Katrina singing as Nerissa stepped between them and started singing again.

"Just leave the hair and clothes to me!" Nerissa singing as Cleo and Katrina were singing together.

"The prince is giving a ball!" Cleo and Katrina singing as they left the candy store while Rubyella smiled and thought about going to the ball with her stepmom and stepsisters.

Once Nerissa and her girls were home as Ruby continues to carry the stuff while she heard her stepmother groaned, waiting for someone to open the door for them, Nerissa and her daughters turn around and looked at Rubyella.

"Rubyella...the door!" Nerissa said gently as she realized that she always have to do that every time whenever they go somewhere.

"Oh, right! Sorry!" Rubyella apologized as she opened the door and they've went inside of the house.

"Rubyella my bag!" Nerissa said gently as she took the bag from her while taking other things from her stepsisters.

"Rubyella my hat!" Katrina said.

"Rubyella my gloves!" Cleo said as she took her gloves and Nerissa thought if she cleaned and dusted the top of the fireplace yet.

"Rubyella have you dusted the top of the fireplace today?" Nerissa asked.

"Not yet stepmother, but I'll get right on it soon!" Rubyella said gently as Nerissa rolled her eyes.

"After your mother have died, I just kept you here with us to do all the cleaning and the chores and stuff!" Nerissa said gently as Ruby sighed while she started to let out a yawn. "Well, come on girls, it's time to get our beauty rest for the ball tomorrow night! I don't know about you but I'm extremely exhausted!"

"I'm tired too mother!" Cleo said.

"You're tired?" Katrina asked.

"Yes I'm tired!" Cleo said.

Rubyella took a deep breath and exhale, she was going to have the courage to ask her stepmom to go to the ball tomorrow while she already picked out the perfect dress without Nerissa even knowing about it.

"Stepmother?" She asked.

"What is it now?" Nerissa asked as she groaned.

"I was kinda wondering if I could come with you and my stepsisters to the ball tomorrow night and I've already picked up a nice dress-" Ruby got cut off by her stepmom who was laughing hysterically. Nerissa walked down the stairs and coming closer to her stepdaughter.

"Pfft! That dress won't even make you pretty from the looks of it, the prince wouldn't even fall in love with because your just a pathetic, ugly kraken girl!" Nerissa said with a mean smile as Ruby got mad at her for being judgemental of the way she wants to dress.

"Ugh! You shouldn't judge me like that I'm still your stepdaughter besides your the one who keeps getting me some old ragged clothes that I don't like at all! For once in my life I just want to look pretty-"

"Enough!" Nerissa shouted out. "You're not going to the ball and you're definitely not wearing that dress either!"

Nerissa started ripping the dress with her hands while Ruby gasps and watched in shock, seeing her dress getting rip to shreds as pieces of it falling from the ground. Ruby broke down into tears and sobbing into her hands while Nerissa went back upstairs.

"Why does she always treat me like this?" She asked herself as she continued to sob quietly, not waking her stepmom and stepsisters up while they were sleeping.