All That Sparkles And Glows

After meeting her fairy godmother as she explained to her that she knew her mother Agatha since they've been friends for a long time though, Ruby smiled then starts to frown that got her fairy godmother notices the look on her beautiful face.

"Rubyella... what's wrong?" She asked in concerned, slowly lifting up her chin to give her eye contact.

"It's just that my stepmom Nerissa won't let me go to the ball or have any fun with my life! I've been living in sheltered life being so miserable, thinking about my mean stepmother rude words that kept me feel like that I won't be able to find love just because I'm a servant girl!" Ruby said in sadness as her godmother looked at her and found the right words to say that might cheer her up.

"Ruby, you are so much more than that! You're a teen kraken girl who's very special, fun, pretty and beautiful but doesn't stand a chance to get what you really want in life! I might help you get to the ball with some of my magic!" She replied. Ruby's widen open with a brightened up smile and got really happy about it.

"Really? That would be wonderful!" Ruby said in a happy tone.

"Come on, let me see what I can do!" She said gently as they went outside with Ruby standing next to her godmother who took out her wand, started to look around and spotted a pumpkin, she used her magic wand to make it into a beautiful blue carriage with a few white horses.

"That's amazing!" Ruby replied.

"Hmm? It still missing something!" She said gently as she saw two little mices on the ground and she used her wand to turn them into men who were wearing hats and nice suits. "Okay, we've got horses, carriage and men! Is there anything else that I'm forgetting?" She asked herself.

Ruby looked at her old ragged clothes then her godmother knew that she needed a nice dress to wear for the ball.

"I think I know the perfect dress that you'll love Ruby! Let my magic do its work!" She said with a smile on her face while Ruby slowly spinning around as the teen kraken girl gasps at her beautiful dress, it was a lavender dress with blue sparkle lights all over it, her cheeks were glowing because of the blue glitter, her earrings were perfect and she had a purple lavender flower tied to her wrist, the straps on both of her arms were glowing as well.

She lifts up her dress and noticed glass slippers on, with sparkling and dazzling as Ruby definitely loved her dress and everything that goes with it, she went up to her godmother and hugged her tightly

"Thank you so much godmother, this everything that I've dreamed of in my entire life!" Ruby said in a happy tone as she was about to get inside the carriage until the fairy godmother gives her one little info about the spell.

"Before I forget, the magic only lasts until the clock strikes twelve tonight!" She said.

"At twelve?" Ruby asked.

"Look I don't make the rules! Come on Rubyella, it's time to go!" She said gently with a smile.

Ruby was finally going to the ball, it's what she always wanted and that she was gonna see Prince Raphael there as well. Hopefully, Ruby thinks that he would love how beautiful she looked in her glowing dress on and everything else.