Getting Ready For The Ball

Wing Nut and the rest of the mutants we're putting up decorations for the ball tonight as Raph knew that splinter went behind his back already, he could tell that the rat got some decorations and the deserts out for the ball tonight.

"Dad, why would you go behind my back like this? I told you that I'm not going anyway, you might wanna call the ball off!" Raph said in a serious tone as splinter just laughed.

"No, no! There's no way that I'm not doing that besides it might be a good idea for you to get out more!" Splinter said gently with a smile as Leo, Donnie and Mikey agree with their father on this.

"You know? I think Raph should go to the ball tonight!" Leo said gently.

"Yep!" Mikey said in agreement.

Raph couldn't believe that his own brothers were taking Splinter's side about this because he'd doubt that he's not gonna be able to find the right girl for him.

"Traitors!" Raph shouted out as he came towards his brothers.

"I'd like the way that sounds already!" Splinter said in a happy tone as Donnie started coming up with an idea of his own.

"Well, let's just put it this way if Raph should be able to find the right girl but if he doesn't then..." Donnie noticed that Raph putting a bright smile, showing his missing tooth and thought of going to the ball.

"Donnie, you're genius!" Raph said with a smile.

"So, does that mean you'll go to the ball tonight?" Splinter asked as the red mask turtle turned around and faced his father.

"Yes dad, I'll go! But on one condition... you'll let me fall in love with a girl of my own!" He said gently.

"Well, if that's what you really want then I'm definitely okay with it, my son!" Splinter said as he hugged his father.

"Thank you!" Raph said in a happy tone. "I'm glad that you're letting me make own decisions!"

Splinter smiled, spoke. "I'd hope he'll find the right girl tonight soon!" He said to himself.

Back at the house as Nerissa and her daughters were getting ready for the ball tonight all except for Rubyella who was wearing another old ragged clothes that she didn't like that much.

Nerissa was busy tighten up Katrina's dark yellow dress while Ruby was doing Cleo's hair making it all nice and curly for tonight and Cleo was wearing a green and white dress with a big bow around it on the front side

"Alright let's go through this again!" Nerissa said as she looks in the mirror, fixing her own hair. "If the prince is going to choose one of you as his bride then we need to do everything right!"

Cleo and Katrina were standing next to each other as Nerissa smiled at them. "Girls!"

"Well, first I'm gonna flutter my eyelashes!" Katrina said as she blinking her eyes while Nerissa thinking that it was a perfect idea.