“Sasha, relax. I was kidding. You can talk to her, she doesn't hate you.” He tells her letting out a small laugh, trying his best to not attract attention.

“You little bitch!” Sasha slams her fist in his side, making him massage the area. She turns to me, sighing. “Gosh! This stupid brother of yours told me you hate people and socializing so I should keep it to a few sentences.”

It was now my turn to hit my dear brother. “Why'd you make it awkward for us?”

“Can you two stop hitting me?” He chuckles, still amused by the situation.

“And here I thought she was being an ass to my sister.” Ewan commented.

Sasha rolled her eyes and came towards me. “You know I told Cyrus to bring you to London so we could meet but this ass,” She hits my brother again to emphasize her point. “Didn't. I would’ve come to meet you myself but I had school, I still do but it's compulsory that I be here.”

I sigh with relief as I finally start to feel at ease again. I'm glad my brother’s fiance doesn't hate me. And I'm even more happy that she was excited to meet me.

“He could’ve atleast let me talk to you on the phone and when that didn't happen either, I thought he didn't want to introduce you to me and when I asked him today, he said you don't like me because the twins convinced you I'm a bitch.” She laughed.

“Well, I don't have good brothers so anything's a possibility. From some manipulating my opinion to other telling people I don't like them.” I fake glare at Altas then Cyrus.

“I agree. You really don't have good brothers.”

“Hey!” Altas says offended. “Don’t count me in. I'm not that bad.”

“Right, you're the worst.”

“Whatever.” He grumbled taking a drink from the tray.

“So…You like it here? In Texas.” She asks. The conversation feels easier now.

“Obviously I do. I never imagined I'd be living in a mansion.” I joke.

“It's very assuring to know that the only thing our sister likes here is the house.” Ewan says as Kaito finally cuts the call he’s been on since the time I came here.

“Sorry, the new intern was having a hard time locating the stuff.” He tells his boyfriend then turns to me. “Woah, kiddo. You look really cute.”

As usual my cheeks heat up at the words. I love compliments and I wanted them now more than ever since I had put so much effort in looking good.

“I agree. You look like a little girl version of Julian.” Sasha comments.

I don't know if I want to look like a guy but I know she meant it as a compliment so I thank both of them.

                            ———
Adam's Pοv

It's been twenty minutes since Adeline texted me they're coming here but they still haven't. I won't be surprised if they got lost because this hall is fucking huge but my twin has been here many times, he better know how to locate himself.

I decide to get another drink before she gets back but halt when I see the heir coming my way. I planned on ignoring him but the smug fucker doesn't care how much I hate him.

If anyone thinks we're narcissists, they haven't met Reign Astor yet.

He carries himself with such an attitude as if he owns the whole damn world. He thinks everyone is the dirt under his shoes and doesn't deserve his respect.