The Caribbean

Heyyy guys!!!! Thanks for all the votes and comments on my last chapter!! Luv you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maxon pov

We stepped onto the private jet that would take us to our honeymoon in the Caribbean. America gasped as she entered. There were fancy decorations and cool lighting everywhere.

I chuckled. "America, I know that you have never been on a plane before, but you need not worry, my dear. Everything is taken care of. Plus, if you're scared of heights, I'm right here."

She smiled, thankfully. I kissed her and then sat down for the take off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the flight, I felt the warm, humid air against my dress clothes. I had only been to our private Caribbean resort once, and I was only five.

Both America and I had drunk a lot of water on the plane so we wouldn't get dehydrated. We settled in to the king and queen suite.

I gave America a tour of the place, and she was speechless. We are spending three weeks here so there will be a lot to do.

"Maxon," America asked. "How come you've only been here once?"

"Well, the royal family of Caribbeia hasn't exactly liked the Schreaves. Caribbeia and Illeia have fought many wars as enemies."

"Oh."

"It's sad because we love it here. it's just, hard to get here, I guess."

We set down our bags, changed our palace clothes, and started our honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short, and there isn't a whole lot of dialogue! 😁😁 I started a new fanfic about Percy Jackson and his friends going to Hogwarts with Harry Potter. I know that there are a lot of stories like this, but I thought it would be fun! Please comment and vote on my chapter 1!

Q~ What is your number 1 otp?

A~ Percabeth 💪 4 ever

What about you guys? What's your otp? Thanks and ilygsm! Biiii! 😘