The Honeymoon

America POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to birds chirping outside. I have always loved birds' singing. It's light and delicate. I sit up and realize that there was a card on my bedside stand with flowers.

It read "I have a surprise for you. Meet me in the ballroom. Yours forever, Your Royal Husbandness :)"

I got up, got dressed, and made my way to the ballroom wondering what my surprise is.

As I open the giant wood doors, I hear voices on the other side. Inside, Maxon stands next a long rectangular table with balloons and flowers on it. Lots and lots of flowers.

I walk toward him, confused. Underneath the table were suitcases. Lots of those too.

"Queen America," Maxon said.

"What's all this?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I have to ask you. Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to the Caribbean?"

"Ummm no." My smile grew larger.

"Would you like to go to the Caribbean?"

"Yes!"

"Well, is it the place you want to go most?"

"Yes."

"That brings me to my real question, then. I would like to ask you, America Shreave, if you would accompany me on a first date after our wedding to our honeymoon to the Caribbean?"

"Yes!! Yes I will!" I threw myself in his arms. He grinned proudly.

"We leave.. tomorrow," he said. I let go of him.

"Tomorrow?! We have to pack!" I said hurriedly.

Maxon put out a hand telling me to settle down. "I already have our private resort booked, and Marlee helped me pack for you."

Then I noticed Marlee standing to the side grinning also. "My best friend helped do this for me??" I said sarcastically.

"Of course." She beamed.

I ran back to Maxon.

"Thanks you."

"For what."

"Believing it was me the entire time. You knew from the beginning of the Selection. I didn't know, but you did. I love you for some giving up on me." Then, I kissed him. His arms were warm and safe.

When we broke apart, he took my hand as we ran out of the ballroom to get ready for our honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it guys!! I graduated eighth grade! Now onto high school! I'm sooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVA, I've been SUPER busy!! Please vote and comment for this fanfic! Also, I want to start a Q &A so here it goes.

Q~ first book fandom?

A~ Percy Jackson and the Olympians series

Comment and tell me yours!! Love you guys sooo much!!!