May's Birthday Party

Sorry I haven't updated in a while
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maxon's pov

I clutched America's hand and we crouched down. The lights flickered off. We heard footsteps of high heels. The lights turned on and we all yelled "SUPRISE!"

America and I run to give May a hug as the lights turn on. "Happy birthday May!" we said together. "Thanks guys! Who planned all of this?" "We did," said America. "but it was Maxon's idea." She hugged us both. "Thanks so much!"

She released us and ran to her mom. I put my arm around America and led her to our thrones.

"Today is the day of Queen America's sister, May Singer. Today, May 14, she turns 14. It is also her golden birthday, which means a golden party!"
I music turned on and I dance with America a bit. Over in the distance I see May dancing with a boy about her age from Carolina. A former 4. My mother was a 4. I wish she was here.

Just then, I loud bang came along with screaming. I held America after she ran to hold May. I heard the gunshots and I knew that we were under attack. By the southern rebels. The northern rebels, who were at the party started to fight.

A maid told America, May, May's friend, and me to follow her into hiding. We followed her down the secret corridors and into a cellar just for the king, queen and their closest friends or family. She locked the door.

May was hugging America with fear. America was stroking her head. "it's okay, May. Moms okay. She's down in the safe rooms next to us." I walked up to them and hugged them both.

"I'm sorry May. I didn't know that you're party was going to get ruined."
She sniffed. "It's okay." the boy the May was dancing with was just standing there awkwardly.

"Umm. Hi," he said. "who are you?" asked America. "I'm Nate. By the way your sister is quite the dancer."

"I know but thanks," she said. May was blushing. "May, you didn't tell me this." I smiled. Young love. "Sorry but I barely saw you in the last 3 days." America smiled. "It's okay. lets sit down and wait."

We sat down, America in my arms and May in Nate's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!! Sorry for all the dialogue again!