my fault

ring ring ring- my alarm

I get up from my bed and immediately rush over into my bathroom. My makeup form yesterday was still on my face..well...my mascara was imprinted onto my under eyes, and my lip liner was smeared on my chin. Whilst I take my makeup off, I also plug in my hair straighteners- waiting for it to heat up. 

Brushing out my hair was hell. I left it in a bun overnight and it clearly tangled up in the hair-band. 

I straighten my hair and apply my usual makeup. 

"shoot" I say out loud, realising that I should have done my makeup after id get dressed: I was planning to wear a white turtle neck.

Eventually, with quick planning and problem solving I am able throw the top over my head. I grab my bag and put on some shoes I find near my door, and I head downstairs to my mum. 

"morning mum" I say as im greeted with the pleasant smell of fresh bagels.

"morning Bella" she says passing me a plate. " Busy day today, ive got to stay at the office for longer today, there's a meeting scheduled. Oder yourself something when you come back later"

"no problem" I speak whilst taken bites out of my bagel.

ding

I look down at my phone and frown:

Antonio

morning! Are you ok? You haven't responded to any of my texts.

I turn off my phone and slide in into my back pocket.

Before I leave, I fill up my water bottle and wrap a scarf around my neck.

*************

I was running late so as soon as my mum parks at the front of the school, I exit the car and rush to my first class. On my way to the lecture hall, I suddenly remember there events that happened yesterday and the texts Antonio sent to me. I still haven't responded to them and im not planning to. I thought the time we spent together showed his caring side, though now it all seems like a lie. 

Luckily, when I entered the hall, he wasn't there.

**Antonio POV**

Bella hasn't been responding to my text- I was starting to get worried. I genuinely enjoyed our day at the park and I thought she felt the same. 

Was it something ive done?

I start retrieving the memories from the last 2 days:

we hanged out, we had a great time, I gave her my hoodie, she took it home, she came to give it back, I was showering, An....Anna opened the door-

No no no no no no no.....she must think....NO

Now I understand...I understand why Bella hasn't been talking to me- she thinks me and Anna have a thing.

ew

I have to tell her.

Authors note:

OMGGGG you don't even know how sorry I am. I literally started my school break 2 weeks ago and ive only come back with this short chapter. Now that im back on my grind and have the next 2 chapter planned out I hope to have them published soon.

PLEASEE dont hesistate to give ideas or suggestions. PLEASE VOTE.

ILY guys and you better say ILY2 :)