skate boy

beep beep beep

It's 6:30 am. I lay in my bed for a few minutes before getting up. I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit.I carry it to the bathroom and place in on the counter before hopping into the shower. When I finish I wrap a towel around my head and get dressed into my clothes.

I brush my teeth and start doing my usual makeup and once im done with that I unwrap my hair from the towel and dry it

I brush my teeth and start doing my usual makeup and once im done with that I unwrap my hair from the towel and dry it. Drying my hair took so long and before I new it it was already 7:30.

Shit. I quickly tie my hair up in a messy bun, grab my bag, and head downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Morning mum" I say greeting her downstairs.

"Morning Bella. Here, " she says passing me a plate with pancakes and fruit on the side.

I eat it quickly knowing that im already running late. I run to the car:

7:56. Great, im going to be late

When I get to the campus I get out of the car and wave to my mum as she drives off. Hopefully he's not too mad im late.

Walking throughout the school I start to wonder if he's left. I mean.... wouldn't be surprised..im 15 minutes late. That's all going to be confirmed once I turn his last corner.

As I walk into the library, I scan the room. Out of my surprise, I see him sitting at the back of the library. I walk towards him and then he sees me.

"hey-"

"im so sorry im late" I blurt out

"No it's fine, I was starting to think you rent coming though." he laughs.

When I reach the table I take a seat opposite him, placing my bag on the chair beside me. I start to unpack my bag, taking out any useful textbooks and papers. When I look up, our eyes meet. 

I stare. Gosh his eyes are gorgeous. The morning sun hits his face at an angle, illuminating all his features. 

"here's the sheets we used yesterday" he says, handing me the papers. 

As I take the papers from his hand, my finger brushes against mine.

AHHH

He shoots his eyes up on me and pulls his hand away from mine.

"thanks" I say. definitely not awkward at all

He starts talking about what he learnt yesterday but the topic quickly changed to talking about our hobbies.

"YOU CAN SKATE" I say in a surprised tone. "you don't seem like the guy who would do that kind of stuff."

"yeah. I don't really tell people" he laughs and looks down.

"but you told me" I say jokingly.

"yep".

He doesn't say anything after that.

"why don't you show me some moves" 

"I don't have my skateboard with me right now. But...I could show you after our lessons."

"alright then." I answer.

"Ill take you to mine so that I can get my board an the we all go to the park."

"sounds good."

"now, lets actually learn something Bella- you've got a lot to catch up on" he says with a smile on his face.

"Would be a good Idea but-" I look at my phone, "its already 9:00" I say showing him my phone screen with the time on.

"what! we spent 1 hour doing nothing?'

"At least I learnt a new thing about you." I start packing up my stuff and stand up.

" come on skater boy, were going to be late to class" I joke, waving my hand for him to catch up.

He gets up, throwing his backpack over his shoulders and walks next to me. 

Author's note:

heyy guys, a short chapter this one is. What do you guys think about their friendship??? It seems like Bella has forgotten about Anna. 

Who knew Antonio can skate?!?!

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Also im going to be doing a lot of time skips cuz I don't really have much to write about the school lmao (I don't even do the course). So that's why I fished this chapter here- cuz I didnt know what to write about for the rest of the school day.

See you guys next chapter where Bella got to Antonios house OOOOOOO.

Do you think they're going too slow....or too fast??

Anyways, ignore any grammar and spelling mistake and PLSS VOTEEEEEE.

Love you guys xx