after school

*Time skip to the next school day*

Today im having my second lecture. The first lecture I had yesterday was pretty fun. Me and the girls sat at the back and just chatted.  When I walked into the lecture hall, is aw Antonio sitting at the front- he waved to me so I wave back. Im guessing Clara noticed as she nudged my elbow straight after the interaction.

It's currently 12:25 and my lecture begins in 5 minutes. I grad my stuff and head towards the hall. I enter the hall, and to my surprised, im the first one there. I take a seat and unpack my bag- taking out my laptop. A few minutes later, people start coming in. The girls sit besides me and that's when I notice someone new joining our row.......Anna.

She sat at the end of the row, next to Charlotte. She gives me a quick smile, but I don't process it fast enough to force out a reaction- so I just turn my head facing the front of the class.

'wow, she probably thinks im rude now'

Miss Thermil begins the lecture.

Whilst everyone was focussing and taking notes, I couldn't take my mind off of Antonio. He's been stuck in my mind for days now....which is quiet annoying and something I hate myself for. He's sitting 4 rows infront of typing on his laptop whilst im thinking about out hang out later on.

maybe he's thinking about it too?

After fighting my thoughts, I finally find enough motivation to push myself to focus on what the teacher is explaining. 

ring ring ring

I jump at the sound of the bell but quickly sit up straight, close my laptop and dump it in my bag. I get up and put my jacket off before saying 'sorry' whilst trying to pass by everyone in my row to get to the door. As I walk down the stairs of the lecture hall I meet him. he's standing at the door waiting for me with his arms crossed.

"ready?" he says

"yeah. Let me just text my mum I'll be home later" I say as I go on my phone. 

As soon as I press send he leaves the room and I follow behind him.

"We're just going to go to my house quickly so that I can get my skateboard."

I nod my head.

"are you hungry" he questions me.

"nah" I answer-slightly lying. 

we leave school and I follow him to his car. Hi mum doesn't drop him off- he's got his own car.

"Fancy" I laugh.

He gives me a funny smile. I get in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

The drive to his house was only like 10 minutes.......10 very awkward minutes. I didnt know what to say..he wasn't talking so I just kind of thought I shouldn't. 

He finally broke the silence when he told em were here. He drives up his driveway and parks outside. 

"You can come inside whilst I go upstairs quickly." he says whilst getting out of the car.

I get out of the car.

He leads me up a couple of steps before reaching his front door. His front door is fancy, he doesn't have keys- he puts in a pin and the door opens. His house is gorgeous.

I wait at the steps as he jogs upstairs

I wait at the steps as he jogs upstairs. Not even 1 minute later he runs back down with a skateboard in his arm and 2 hoodies in his arm.

"leave your stuff here and lets go." he says pointing his head in the direction of the door. We leave. He tells me that the park is only a 5 minute walk away.

When we get to the park he places the hoodies on a bench and puts the skateboard on the ground.

"so...show me your tricks" I joke and and he hits my arm gently.

Author's note:

I ended on a kid of awkward moment, or cliffhanger lol. Im trying to write as fast as I can cuz im starting school again in 2 days (I had half-term), so I won't have as much time.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: would you like me to write in Antonio's POV or just stick to Bella's???

I take ideas/ requests!

I love you guyssss, see you next chapter.

PLS REMEMBER TO VOTE!!