Chapter 11

"Where the fuck have you been Tae?" I tugged my hand hugging him suffocating him to death because he had been voyaging the world around without telling me.

"Duh! You've been so cruel boss lately though your dad reached me to come back because there is no one better fashion designer than me for Chanel" he scoffed brushing his hair back.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on honeymoon or something?" I asked just when I saw his husband arriving with suitcases in both of his hands with small bags hanging on his shoulders.

He cleared his throat coming in front of me precluding the view, "Stop eyeing my husband Kim" 

I couldn't help but gawk a laugh at him crossing my arms, "Excuse you, I'm a married woman and my wife is gorgeous as a goddess" 

He suspiciously eyed me, "Wow.... It's only been a month and you changed."

I wriggle my brows, "What do you mean?" 

"That you are smiling...." Jungkook waved his hand since he was retaining all the bags while Taehyung was bossing him around like he consistently does even at work and Jungkook was too whipped.

"I alwa—" I was about to defend myself recognising what was there for me to defend because I do not smile the way I've been lately.

"Yes, you always what?" Taehyung mocked propelling me to press my lips pivoting my head right and getting into my work character.

"That's none of your business" I rolled my eyes until my phone rang from notification and for some reason, I had a feeling that this text was from Rosie and I opened it on the spot.

From Rosie

-Hit me up with a text when you get home.

"Do you think she got brain haemorrhage or something?" I heard Jungkook thrusting the phone back in my pocket concentrating on them who were leaning onto each other to even stand.

"I can hear you dumb ass" I pushed a smile until my heart skipped a beat when my phone buzzed in my blazer and my hand searched up for the phone. 

From Rosie

-*media*

It was a picture of her hand holding the ticket or passport and a short note written in the middle saying 'Will come back soon' and Lisa was photo bombing even though her image was not clear in the back but it was obvious she was talking on phone probably with Jisoo since she couldn't come to see off.

"What do you think?"

"Maybe she hit her head?"

"Could be the side effect of arranged marriage?"

"Or someone slides happy pills in her coffee"

"You think happy pills would even have any effect on her cold-stone heart?"

"Than what?" Jungkook bent over to Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung widens his eyes as if discovering something so momentous until he opens his mouth, "Alien?" he grasps Jungkook's arm in trepidation.

I look up provoking them to shut their mouth forcing a smile, "You know what?" I pulled out my sunglasses and wore them, "Meet me tomorrow for an early meeting Tae" I announced heading back to the parking lot and gesturing to the driver to be prepared.

I was eating lunch in this giant house alone recognising how big the place is, and even Kuma or Hunk had been decent sleeping all day. It wasn't supposed to be this lonely, was it? 

The quietness in the house was scaring me so I turned on the music though it was truly lonely.