Chapter 9

"Chaeyoung!" I was staggered by Jennie's voice caused me to almost fall over my stomach on the ground though she hauled me back on the bed.

"What?" I sat up attempting to open my eyes wide though I was too sleepy.

She tugged me beside her, her arm enclosed around my waist as she snuggled in my shoulder, "Come closer..." she grinned.

I was at serenity hugging her close I could barely open my eyes and everything felt like a dream as she tickled her hand on my face playing with my hair. It's obvious she was awake in the middle of the night staring at me, I couldn't be more flattered and her hand goes back into the dark blue blanket caressing my waist up to the shoulder compelling me to feel chills.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I muttered.

"I did, I thought it was a dream..." She stroked her thumb on my face tilting me down to her and tugging my lips with her thumb.

I grinned opening my eyes and witnessing her gorgeous eyes staring right into my soul. "Are you having second thoughts?" because If she does then I understand.

She wanders her hand on my body carelessly mostly on my lips before putting my leg over her hip and fondling my ass provoking me to snigger. I closed my eyes feeling her connecting our bodies chest to chest keeping us warm, clasping my breast and rubbing her thumb over it.

"Are you?" she asked.

Without her saying it I knew what she was speaking about. She was emitting about the decision I made to always be with her and if I wanted to back off I could still do that however, I didn't want to I wasn't afraid of anything except one day her child would never love me if he/she found out.

I was afraid if Jennie wanted to go back or she'd just bear it with me because she have nowhere to be else, what if it's not love but an agreement?

"No, I know we can overcome it but...." Do you truly love me? I couldn't say it I simply couldn't say anything except taking all pleasure of her being closer to her.

"But?" her hand travelled up to my cheek.

"Do you love me?" I opened my eyes seeing her connecting our lips.

Her mouth fanned over mine giving me the most aggravating feeling, it was like she snitched my lips sucking onto them. Her hand massaged my nap and her other hand eventually towed me closer by my thigh in between her legs. The answer was like I wanted, her kisses went down in a blanket over my chest clutching on my breasts tweaking my nipples.

She was on top of me kissing back up to my lips, "I love you, baby..." she expressed on my lips.

I covered my hands around her back turning us aside and we both chuckled, "Hey! Don't!" she drew her hand on my neck up to my cheek. "You're so beautiful" 

I felt my heart doing backflips, "Not more than you..." 

"We are more than lovers, now?" she interrogated.

I raised my brows at her, "We are wives..." 

"No, I mean... we are married and it's real. It means..." I interrupted her.

"That I'm yours?" I smirked.

She put her armpit on my shoulder pulling my face against her, "That you're only mine... You can't... you kno—"

"I married to only stay with the one, fall in love with my one only and I know. You have all the rights over me..." I shrugged.

"It's serious..." she traced her index finger on my nose bridge to my lips. "You can't date anyone......" she tugged my lip down to down rubbing her thumb on my cheek.