CHAPTER 02

Not. Absolutely fucking not.

My body went stir as, I heard that name which is been haunting in my dream every night. My heart felt like it frozen in time while hearing that name. I avert my gaze from my phone hoping that I heard it wrong but soon, my hopes were crushed into pieces when I set my eyes into the person that I didn't wanted to meet in my whole life time.

"Meet the most influential and young businessman and now the new chairperson of the Jung enterprises, Mr. Do Kyungsoo"

Hearing his name again and again while, looking at his living stilletoue made me realize that, I'm not dreaming and he's literally infront of me, glorifying his presence with his powerful aura. My body turned numb and I felt the voices surrounded in this meeting room gone muffled as if, it's just us in this massive meeting room, when his piercing gaze fell upon me.

I suddenly don't know how to breath, I was freeze at my seat, unable to utter even a word, while I continue to gaze deep into his brown orbs, which were once the source of my happiness that have now turned out to be the ones, who's making my entire self to go weak and vulnerable. We continue to stare at each other untill...

"Mr. Do Kyungsoo, welcome to Jung enterprises."

One of the board of directors spoke, while maintaining his professional demanur, extending his arm for a handshake.

I saw him darting his gaze away from me to the one who spoke, shaking hands with the person, while plastering a smug grin on his face.

"Meet Mr. Jung Shin Ho, the director of Jung enterprises"

The same person said, while directing towards my father, that made him face my father with the same smug grin.

My father got up from his place, while extending his arm for a handshake.

"Hello! Mr. Kyungsoo, I've heard a lot about you. It's pleasure to meet you today" My father said while shaking hands with him.

"I hope you aren't heard something bad as I assume them to be" he utterd with his raspy voice.

Damn, his voice! I know he had a voice which can woo any women into his charisma. I've heared him sing so many times during our old days, which managed to take my breath away everytime I listen to them. But now, his voice have changed into something more raspy, more mature and most importantly, more dominating. Hearing him sound so dominating eventhough he's not talking with me, made shivers go down into my spine. I never knew this side of him ever existed.

My father lightly chuckled and replied to him.

"I've heared everything about you, which are anything but bad"

"Glad to hear it from you Mr. Jung!" he said and withdrawn his hand and shoved into his pockets.

"I must say, I'm very impressed with everything, which I've heard about you. Your achievements ceased to make me amazed about your potential in this field of work. I'm very happy to have you as Our company's chairperson" My father sounded proud of his work.

"Well, you never know when or how everything you did for something or someone could turned out be worst for them. It's just for the matter of time, before everything tured out to be nothing but betrayal. So, I learned to not trust anyone which, made me someone that I am now"

His each and every word sent shivers by shivers into me. I didn't know his every word could hurt me in a way, that can't be explained untill now. And it also made me realize that, he still had the idea that, I cheated on him, which I didn't in the first place. I can't belive he's still holding onto it, even after we separated for 6 years.