CHAPTER 04

"Care to explain, what the hell is going on?!"

I jolt in up my seat, when my oh so best friend, made her dramatical entry into my office like a goddess of strom.

Clasping my hand over the heart, I shout at her. "Jesus christ, Nara! Don't you fucking know to knock the door before entering?!" I stated while shooting invisible daggers at her side.

Laughing mockingly at me like those vilian in dramas, she shakes her head in side ways.

"Oh my little munchkin! I knocked your door like 8 times, while you were sitting and typing in your desktop like, you've been possesed by it."

I looked at her and then to the device infront of me and then at the window which is behind her, seeing the sky a little dawn, I looked at the time in clock and saw that it's already passed the time to leave the work.

"Tsk, you don't even know It's already time to leave the work? Why? lost in your own little dreamy word about your ex? "

I looked at her in bewilderment on how did she got this news before I informed her. I was about to ask her but she beat me to it.

"Every body in the office were eagerly mentioning about this one famous young businessman, who'll be joining for today's shareholder's meeting. They've been fangirling about on how handsome and hot he looked in those magazine covers of him. Curiosity got the best of me, So, I peek through among the crowd, when he was coming into the office and found out that he's non other than your ex boyfriend. Congratulations girl! You didn't even bother to inform your best friend about your reconciliation with your ex" she dramatically sulked while looking down at her feet.

I slightly got annoyed after hearing her complaint. Anger started to form within me. I can't belive that she'd accuse me for something, which I don't even have any idea of.

"First of all, I didn't know that, father wants me in his office because for me to join the shareholder's meeting. Second, I didn't know that, there'd be a new face that'd be join in the meeting and I didn't expect that the new face would be him. Third, I didn't know my father would introduce me to him as the future CEO and Forth, I didn't know that he's the new spokesman that'll be joining for our company!!!" I exclaimed in the end, angrily running my fingers through my hair.

She sat there, with widen eyes and hanging mouth, definitely left in utter shock about my sudden outburst of bottled up frustration and new profound information. Gathering up herself from the shock, she started to speak.

"Wow!...that's a lot to take in. How are you coping up?" She asked while giving me a sad look.

Closing my eyes and heaving out a sigh, looked at her.

"I don't know, it's just that... a lot of things are running through my head. I can't seem to forget about anything which happened today even for a second. That's why I'm re-doing the whole project thing, which I did last night." I stated while looking at the laptop.

"You're seriously fucked up because of that dork. It's seems like, you guys can't be separated eventhough you guys wanted to."

I raised my brows at her choice of words, indirectly informing her to explain her words. She answered me like, she red what's on my mind.

"Look, he's the one who told you that, he don't want to see you ever again but look at the fate, in the end, he bacame the spokesman of your company. This is so drama worthy. I should be ready with popcorn just in case."

"Nara!!!"

"Ok, chill. Just kidding. You know I'm always by your side right?"

"Yes"