🎄CHRISTMAS SPINOFF CHAPTER🎄

(i know i said occasionally i would update n poop like that I've definitely missed the opportunities that's for sure..but uhhh here!) PART 1 of 2
_________________________

Christmas time was always hard for us, once Albert was out of the picture.

I know the kids were always a bit sad that their father wasn't around to see them..but I truthfully could care less.

We didn't really have any Christmas plans since he was gone. I don't see his family, and well none of mine is to be seen.

Occasionally some of the friends would come over and have little gifts for me and the girls. (Friends such as Kaden, Temp/Jayden, Raven)

This time, it was Jayden's turn. When the girls talked about him, they wouldn't refer to his as 'Jayden'.

No, he's now 'Uncle Tempy'. They think it's the absolute funniest thing in the world, I don't blame them.

"Uncle Tempy!" Gracie shouted as she ran down the stairs and into his arms.

"Well hey there, Gracie girl! How's are you little one?" He asked spinning her around and then he sat her down.

"I'm good!" She giggles. "Hah Uncle Tempy you made me dizzy!"

"Gracie, hunny where's sissy?" I asked her. "Usually she follows right behind you."

"She's still sleeping mommy." She said.

"No, I'm awake." Says a sleepy voice from the top of the stairs.

"Amelia, there you are hunny. Were you sleeping when your sister came down?" I asked as the small girl came down the steps carefully.

"Yeah, he giggling woke me up." She smiled softly.

"Sissy! Look who's here! Look sis, hurry!" Gracie called out to her older sister. (By 3 minutes)

Amelia quickly rubbed her eyes and adjusted to the light of downstairs. She took one quick scan of the room before her eyes gazed upon "UNCLE TEMPYYYY!" She hollered.

She ran to him, the biggest smile on her face.

The girls really love him, he seems to spoil them the most.

"So are you going to Kaden and Ravens wedding?" He had asked once the girls were calm at the table eating breakfast.

"Of course I am! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't go? I'm one of her bridesmaids!" I smiled lightly smacking his arm.

"Just asking you know because...well I mean you know Albert's going to be there." Jayden added.

"Oh I know. They already discussed with me that I wouldn't be walking with Albert."

"Who are you walking with then?"

"Well they didn't set anyone else up yet because they didn't anticipate that Albert and I would split...I suppose I could request to walk with you?"

"Ew I have to walk with a smelly girl!" He joked.

"Haha very clever." I laughed.

"I'm kidding, I wouldn't mind. I'll text Kaden about it soon."

"Okay mommy we're done!" Gracie says slurping down the last of her cereal milk

"Can we open presents now?" Amelia asked finishing her pancake.

I looked at Jayden who nodded. "Sure, but Uncle Tempy is going first." He had said.

~time skip~

The girls had been opening presents for a while now, they were very excited.

Gracie just opened her next gift, and it was her very own iPad with an attachment keyboard.

"Sissy it's just like mine! Except the case is pink!"Amelia giggled, referring to the gift she previously received.

"Now it's time for Uncle Tempy to give mommy her gift." Jayden said smiling at the girls and then me.

"Of course, although I never expect anything." I responded getting up and going to the last gift I had under the tree, for Jayden of course. I pushed it over to him.

"Here, this is yours." I smiled at him.

"Never expect anything yet you always gotta gift us huh?" Jayden laughs. "Are you sure? It's a massive box."

I nodded, telling him to open up the gift box.

He opened it up. Inside the box were a few hoodies, custom sneakers, and customized gaming things, a necklace with 'Uncle' on it from the girls, and a gift card to his favorite restaurant.

"Wow, this must've been alot of money." He commented as he hugged me, speaking a soft 'thank you'.

"It wasn't just me, the girls helped out tremendously! Right girls?" I asked to my two daughters.

Gracie smiled, "Yeah mommy! I picked the hoodies!"

"I helped with the sneakers!" Amelia laughed.

"Well thank you girls, i believe that deserves a hug too! Come on!" Jayden says welcoming the girls with open arms.

*ding dong*

"Was that the door?" I say getting up from my seat.

"Are you expecting someone else?" Jayden asked curiously. He gets up out of his seat as the girls trial behind him.

"No." I stand up in my tiptoes and look out the peep hole. I get down and face Jayden. "It's Albert." I whispered.