•28•

After the breakfast, we cleaned up our dishes and hung out in the living room.

"Has anyone else tried contacting you?" Albert asks as he sits down next to me.

"Nope." I answered laying back on the couch, head in his lap.

"Now what are you supposed to do if they try?"

"I'm gonna block and ignore." I answered.

He smiled at me. "Good." He looks down. "I actually have another idea."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's take some cute pictures and post them." He suggests.

"Alright, I'm fine with that." I say sitting up.

(Pics at the end)

Albert and I finished taking the photos. "Those were cute." I smiled looking at the finished ones.

"Are you okay with posting them?" Albert asked.

"You don't have to ask Albert." I said. I didn't take Albert for much of a poster on Instagram...well his personal life to say the least.

"You promise?" He asked typing in his phone.

"Yea I do Albert."

"You swear? I'm about to hit post!"

"Yes, I swear. Wait! What did you caption it?"

"Uhhhhhhh, you'll see when I post it."

"Fine. But at least tag me."

"Don't worry I did. Especially since you get credit for taking that one pic."

A few hours later Albert and I were just laying on the couch watching videos on Kadens channel when Albert gets a call. "Pause it."

I pause the video as Albert goes into the kitchen.

~Albert pov~

"Yo what up?"

"What you guys up to? Are you done doing each other and ready to spend time with your friend?" Kaden asked me through the phone.

"Kaden, we didn't..bro. Just what do you want?"

"You guys want to hang out? Chill at the skate park or something?"

"Well i was thinking of taking her on a date today...could it wait till this evening? How does pizza night at 8 sound?"

"Can I bring Rave too? She'll wanna see Hailey again."

"Of course, if they get bored with us they can just go to the bedroom or other room and do their own thing."

"Sweet. I'll see you guys tonight."

We said bye and hung up.

~main pov~

"Who was that Alberto?"

"Kaden, coincidentally." Albert laughed sitting back with me.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"To hang out."

"And?"

"I told him we had plans. We'll hang out tonight though."

I frowned. We didn't have plans.

"Albert, what plans?"

"I'm taking you on a date."

"Shouldn't you ask first?" I asked him.

"Not when your already my girl, just got to tell you to get ready."

"You're lucky you're cute, Aretz."

"Well that just means you're future Mrs. Aretz then don't it?" Albert said laughing as I got up to change.

As I was in the bathroom I scrolled through Instagram and found alberts post of us.

(Yes I know this pictures are Albert and others and one is denis and his girl but pls just go along with it k? K.)

albertsstuff

 albertsstuff:  my babe <3 @(tagged user)

albertsstuff: my babe <3 @(tagged user).
_______________

AGAIN I KNOW ITS ALBERT AND OTHER PEOPLE AND THEN DENIS AND HIS GIRL. I GET THAT. I JUST NEEDED CUTE AND WORTHY PICS.

BESIDES KADEN AND ALBERT IN THEIR PIC IS SO WHOLESOME 😭😭