"Really? This is awesome! I promise we'll have fun." she said as she subconsciously took Marinette's hand.

Marinette noticed this. She glanced down at their hands and her heart immediately began to beat faster. She was looking at it a bit conspicuously as Y/N noticed she was staring down. She saw that their hands were on each other, so with a small blush on her face, she slowly pulled it away.

"Um, s-so, tomorrow at the ice rink then." she said, then smiled and stood up. The blush was still on her face, but she tried to ignore it. She waved at her, then walked back to Adrien. Behind her, an enchanted Marinette waved back, watching her leave with a loving smile.

--------------------------------------

The next day, the twins were trying to sneak out the door unnoticed. They were about to open the door when a voice interrupted them. "Y/N, Adrien!" they turned around in fright and saw their father standing at the top of the stairs looking at them with suspicious eyes.

"Aren't you two supposed to be working on your fencing moves? Especially you, Adrien. Mr. D'Argencourt said he was very disappointed at your last session."

"Um, I-" Y/N cut him off. "Yes, and that's exactly why we're heading out for a one-on-one lesson." Gabriel looked at them for a moment, then snapped his finger to signal the bodyguard behind him.

The bodyguard walked down to them, then they all walked out to the car and got into it. The car drove off and headed towards the school. He stopped at a red light before Adrien took the opportunity to speak.

"If you don't mind, could you drive us to the ice rink? We told him we were going for a one-on-one lesson. But we didn't say it was a fencing lesson." The bodyguard changed the indexing and drove in the other direction.

They arrived a few minutes later. They got out of the car and thanked him. They went to the entrance and waited for Luka and Marinette to arrive.

"So how are you feeling? Are you nervous?" Y/N asked. "Well, a little bit. I really want this date to go well." he mumbled as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about that. I know everything is going to be great." he smiled confidently at her in response.

That's when they spotted Luka. Adrien's confidence disappeared in an instant and he felt himself getting nervous. "Hey, Adrien. Hi, Y/N." he greeted them as the two smiled. Adrien's smile was slightly uneasy.

There was silence for a moment. The two boys were a little confused now. Although Luka didn't show it from the outside, he was also nervous inside. He also wanted today's date to go well. He was actually planning on asking Adrien if he wanted to be his boyfriend. Unbeknownst to him, this was what Adrien was also planning. That was the main reason he was so upset.

Y/N could feel the silence slowly becoming awkward so she decided to speak up. "By the way, where is Marinette?" As if she had just summoned her, they suddenly saw her figure running towards them.

"Hey, guys! Sorry...for the delay." she said between two breaths. "It's okay, you're not late anyway. We just got here a few minutes ago." Y/N reassured her. "Then I think we can go in now." Luka said, then grabbed Adrien's hand and took him with him.

Y/N looked at Marinette who was still trying to calm down from running. "Are you okay?" she asked a little worried and stepped closer. Marinette straightened up quickly. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." she provided. The blonde smiled, then took her hand and led her in. If she had turned around, she would have seen a very flushed Marinette right now.

--------------------------------------