"I don't think Luka would care. I'm sure as long as you're together it won't matter. Anyway, I think he'd like to. I know he can skate. How romantic it would be to teach you in the process." she started grinning.

Adrien blushed again, but a faint smile appeared on his face. "You think?" she just nodded in response. "Okay, then I'll take him to the ice rink! But could you do me a favor?" he asked as Y/N nodded.

"Would you come with us? I know this might ruin the date, but I admit I'm a little worried. If you were there, maybe you could support me in the meantime. I just...I don't want to spoil things." he bowed his head slightly.

"Hey. You don't have to worry. If you want, of course I'll go. Besides, I'd love to watch my brother fall like ten times while ice skating anyway." she grinned as Adrien rolled his eyes. "Ha ha. Very funny. By the way, you could bring someone." he said, then walked over to his closet to finally start changing.

Y/N thought for a moment. It would be a good idea to bring someone, but who? She continued to think until she thought of someone. And that someone was Marinette. She loved her company. She would probably be the perfect choice.

--------------------------------------

The next day the twins arrived at school. "So you talked to Luka?" Y/N asked as Adrien nodded. "Yes, and he said yes! He said tomorrow would be perfect for him." he marveled as he let out a loving sigh.

Y/N smiled seeing this. She was glad that he had found someone. "What about you? Do you know who you're inviting? If not, I have a suggestion for you." Now she turned to him and looked at him questioningly. "You know, I'm sure Marinette would love to go with you." while teasingly grinning at her.

She rolled her eyes in response. "I was actually going to ask Marinette." she replied as Adrien's smile grew bigger. "Oh." was the only reply while still grinning. "Then what are you waiting for? Ask her."

"I would if I saw her." she muttered as she looked around the students, but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, someone bumped into her back. She turned to see a confused Marinette who immediately bent down to pick up her school bag.

"Marinette! You're finally here." she smiled at her and held out her hand to help her up, which she accepted with a smile. "Y/N! Hey! You were waiting for me?" she asked and felt herself getting more nervous. "Actually I do. I wanted to ask you something." She told.

"Oh, um, a-and what did you want to ask?" she grabbed her hand in response. "Come, let's sit down and I'll tell you." She pulled her along causing Marinette to blush but happily followed her. Adrien looked at them with a grin and satisfaction.

She led her to a bench and they both sat down.

"Um, so, Adrien invited Luka to the ice rink and wanted me to go with them. You know, like a good supportive sister. So, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"

Marinette was in a bit of a trance as she listened to her. She little lost in her beauty. However, when she heard the question, she immediately came out of her trance. "To the ice rink? You and me? Like a date?" she asked lost. She didn't even realize she had said the word date because she was so lost in her thoughts. Did her dream girl just ask her out? Is this really happening?

"Um, a date?" the question snapped her out of her trance again. "I-I mean like a friend date." she corrected herself quickly. Yes, she wanted it to be a date, but she was a little panicked. "By the way, I'd love to go to the ice rink with you." she said quickly, not giving the Agreste girl a chance to ponder her words.