chapter 7

Zoe followed the confused guys to the boys rest room where she stood by the door and piped silently.

Jason entered the restroom, criss and Lucas following in in confusion. Then he suddenly stopped in front the large mirror screwed to the wall. His eyes shining like the midday sun in deserts towards the mirror and there comes a reflection of a different feature.

Zoe seeing the Ray's of light from his eyes wanted to adjust at a point where she could view what was on the mirror but unfortunately, there comes Gael. It seems like she was going to the girls restroom.

Zoe quickly hid herself and watched her enter the room
Immediately as Gael entered the restroom, Zoe went to the door again but to her greatest surprise, she saw nobody there again but only saw dark fumes filling the whole room.

Zoe began to run as fast as her legs could carry her to the class to verify if they were in class but they were not there.

She texts him asking were he is an he doesn't reply. Zoe scared to her bones decided to go back home.

She picked up her stuff and move towards the exit door. When she got out of the class room, she had to ask permission from the Vice Principal before living so she moved towards the restrooms again. And there she saw Jason, Criss and Lucas living the room

"Hello! " Zoe altered.
"Hello Zoe. Are you going to?" Jason asked seeing her tensed and terrified situation.

"N....no where. I need to talk to you"Zoe expressed removing a tissue from her bag to wipe off her sweat.

"O..okay."Jason replied and turned around to look at his companions but they already took their live.

Zoe explained all the scenario. And everything she saw and wanted it to be clarified

Jason mocking at her explanations and said she had  a fever. He pulled up his hand kerchief wet it and placed on her forehead. She felt strange because that was actually the softest hands that had ever touched her.

"Oh I have supper natural powers right?" Jason asked making quotation signs with his first two fingers of his hands.

He went on and said she should go to the hospital.

Zoe easily believed as the words from his mouth were irresistible. His lips colliding with each other creating  uncontrollable sounds.

His teeth shining like that of a Vampire before he had his breakfast.
Jason quickly lives Zoe in lust at his lips.

Zoe thought she had become mentally ill. She kept on thinking if she was alright through the rest of the class session.

Jason in the other hand tried to understand the symbols the teacher was drawing on the board.

"Those symbols again!" Jason expressed in a tired tone.
"Words. My prince" criss corrected as him and tried to translate each word.
Making Jason understand the session with no stress.

"Bing bong!" The school bell rang indicating it was closing time.
Zoe waited till everybody had left the school and she went to the boys restroom.

When she got there, she felt a presence in the room. But she ignored it and kept on staring at her reflection.

Then the lights of the room began to go on and off. And when they were off, the moonlight penetrating through the window enabled her to see the shadow of a boy approaching her. She stood there in fear as she wet her pants.

Then the person gets behind her and covers her mouth and eyes.

Quick update. Hope you love it.