Chapter Ten

Zoe hearing the sound the mysterious boy was producing, she ran out of the car and followed Jason  carefully to the scene.

Zoe stood a few meters away from the mysterious boy and watched the scene kindly

Mikel upset by Zoe's behavior yelled out so loud that his voice echoed along the dark silent street

"Zoe I'm going " he altered.

Then as he was just about to start the engine of the vehicle, He quickly notices a young girl move out of a dark street as slow as a slug and she was clearly visible under the street lights.

He rushed out of the Car in anger since it was already getting late and she was moving so slowly.  "Hey! Young lady if you don't get herein five seconds, I would have to drive home without you"

As Mikel yelled at her over and over again, the speed of her steps decreased and decreased

Making Mikel more furious. He hups into the car and began to move the car. Then he heard a sound whispers which kept on repeating "wait! Wait!"

He stopped his car and looked at the mirror on the driver's side and behold his first daughter was lying helplessly on the cold tared floor like a flat stone falling from the top of  a highland.

He immediately got out of the car and moved towards his daughter.

He carried her on his shoulder to the car then he placed his hands on her chest and moved forward and backwards as soon as he noticed her breath was reducing.

Chloe removed a plastic blue bottle from Zoe's bag and handed it over to her dad.

He took the bottle opener it and connected it to her mouth and pressed the green bottom multiple times.

Then suddenly she began to breath normally and he rushed to the driver's sit as fast as he could and rushed to the general hospital in the speed of light.

As soon as they arrived, Zoe was quickly attended to. Mikel quickly informed his wife of what happened.

Few hours later, Zoe got up.
In excitement, Mikel, Chloe and Naomi went into the ward were she was kept.

At the sight of her parents Zoe began to scream like a frightened rat about to be eaten by a cat, drawing the attention of the doctors and nurses to her ward.

The nurse kindly walked the confused family out of the ward inorder to identify her problem.

After an hour, the doctor finally came out of the ward and the first people he met was the curious and worried family standing in front of the ward restlessly. Their faces expressing numerous questions but non of them altered a word. They just stared at the doctor like a Christmas chicken.

Then he began his boring speech.
"Well Mr Mikel, your daughter is okay it's just that she is suffering from trauma"

"Trauma? What could possibly have traumatized my pumpkin??"

"I don't know Mr Mikel but by tomorrow she'll be strong enough to be taken back home"

"Okay! Thank you sir" Mikel said as he pulled up his freezed hand from his pocket and extended it to him and the shacked each other's hands. And went desperate paths.

I will like to dedicate this chapter to my friend Emily Siego. Thanks for always commenting and liking my story regularly 😘😘😘

Quick update hope your enjoying the story. Please commenting or liking is like a source of encouragement to me. Please Just feel free to do so.

Thanks for reading yo.