chapter 13

"Good evening sir" the words were blown out of the destined Kings lips.

"Good evening young man. What do you have with my children? First it was Chloe now Zoe?" .Mikel asked in a curious tone.

Jason looked very uncomfortable with the question and needed to be saved from the annoying question. Thank God! Naomi was there to save him.

"Hey honey! Why question him like that?
Hey young man please put her here". Naomi said pointing at the longest caouch in their palour.

Jason nodes and did as he was told.

"So where did you find her?" Mikel asked

"At the roadside close to "Mira's downstreet bar" she was drunk so I decided to bring her home. Jason explained in all respect

"Thank you young man! How can I call you?" Naomi asked with a smile all over her face

"I'm Jason the son to the ruler of the world" Jason Express in all carisma

"Sir,ma I'll be living now" Jason said as he waved at Chloe and moved towards the door.

Chloe followed Jason outside but he did not notice when he opened the door and moved out, Chloe followed and all she could see outside were dark fumes. She tried calling him out but no response. She was terrified for it looked like he disappeared in thin air.

As confused as sheep without shepherd, Chloe entered the house.

With Jason......

"My son, the icon of beauty those humans don't deserve your presence in their midst. Come back home son." A strange but powerful voice enclosed Jason's room.

"Dad please give me a few more days. I think I've found a wife." Jason responded  while on his knees as though it was a normal thing for a voice to speak to you without any one around.

"A wife? Okay just a few days"the voice responded

"Thanks Dad! " Jason said as he got up and went towards the window and suddenly he disappeared again living behind dark fumes.

Back at Naomi's........

"What did he mean by his dad being the ruler of the world?. Your class mate can be so funny Chloe"  Naomi said expecting a positive response from Chloe but...

"Yeah he is wired he can even disappear" Chloe said in total confusion and trauma.

Chloe immediately took her tablet and searched if immortal beings exist but no results.

Chloe was so tired of researching that she went to bed early.

The next morning.......

Chloe woke up and received a message from Jason inviting her to a restaurant.

She immediately agreed in excitement. She dressed up quickly and ran down to the dinning for breakfast.

While she was having breakfast, she could easily determine who was going down the stairs.

"Shit. The hoar is damn first. She pretends being the favorite and most innocent but she sells her damn shit for free. How disgusting can the bitch be. " Zoe said all to her self. It could be clearly seen she's abusing her sister.

"Zoe live me alone! I told ya I'm no prostitute. At least I've never got home drunk on a guys back. Now tell me bitch who's the hoar now". Chloe talked back at her older sister for the fist time in her life.
"Oh yeah so it has gotten to that extent?" Zoe said due to lack of words.

Chloe rapidly finished her breakfast and moved to Mikel who was waiting to drop them at school.

"Dad? Today I'll love to hang out with Jason after school. I'll be back in time for dinner I promise" Chloe said

"Okay! But.. in time" Mikel affirmed her request.

New chapter!! Please comment and like 😁😁😁💋💋💋