what's going on ???

Zoe began to scream but the guy doesn't even try to stop her and she could feel that she was carried into a car and the car began to move. She could only hear the sound of other cars, and the wind.

Then the car suddenly stops and she was carried carefully out of the car. Her legs and her hands untied. Zoe untied the dark cloth disturbing her vision and her mouth.

To her greatest surprise, she was standing in front of her house and when she tuned to look at the car that dropped her, it had already disappeared into the sunset.

She rang the house bell and stood patiently. But slowly lose her patience since no one came to open the gate. She rang again furiously. Then at last, Chloe opens the gate slowly and sees that it was Zoe standing in front of the gate

Zoe pushed her by the side roughly knowing fully well that she had an injured leg.
Chloe groan in pain as she forces herself to lock the gate and move to the house

When she finally got into the sitting room, she sat on the couch manipulating her phone. After a few minutes she decided to climb upstairs into her room but then the condition of her ankle had  got worse. It swelled twice it was when she just got the injury.

She screamed for help waking everybody up except Zoe who was not yet asleep.
Naomi and Mikel rushed down the unending stairs in seconds and Zoe just stood in front of her room and watched the scenario down stairs

"Mummy my leg hurts"Chloe expressed as tears of pain filled her cheeks.
"Oh my baby. What happened to your ankle again it was all better when you came back. Now it's all swelly" Naomi said while wiping off her tears.

"I...I..I. Sprained it again" Chloe said looking at her sister who was staring at her so that she will cover up for her.

"It's okay. Let me get you to your room" Mikel said as he carried her in his arms like a new born and moved towards her room which was close to Zoe's.

He massaged her ankle again and let her sleep.

The next day, Chloe got up much more better she could make a few steps to her crunches which were close to her wardrobe.

Once she griped them, she limped to her bathroom. So that she could shower up.
Once she was done dressing, she took her phone to check the time
"What!it's still pass five?" She expressed surprisingly. Then she laid on her bed then suddenly her phone made an alarming sound indicating it was a message.
It read "Hello" she replied and the conversation went on.

Zoe gets up at 6am and prepares for school. Once she was done, she didn't want to wake Chloe even though she was hurt. She wanted her to be scolded at. But to the greatest shock she had ever experienced, Chloe was already sitting in the parlour waiting  for every one.

Zoe moved down stairs and installed her self on the couch.
"Good morning"Chloe greeted but as usual she expected no response
Zoe ignored her greetings and concentrated on her phone like never before.

This time it was Mikel's turn to take the girls to school and Zoe is mostly uncomfortable around him.

When Mikel was done he carried Chloe to the car and once he entered the car, Zoe was not yet in. He didn't wait for her he began to drive because he was already late for work.

Zoe took all her time doing make-up. Once she was done she moved to the parking and saw no one there.
"Oh shit!. What a loving dad I have here." Zoe said as tears began to gather in her eyes.
She calmed her self down and called her dad's line.
"Hello dad"
"Hello"
"Dad. Where are ya"
"I'm off to work. Listen I can't wait for you all the time.okay. Find a way to get a taxi to school."
"H...h...hello. oh did he hang up?"Zoe groaned like a hungry lion and went out of the house. Then walked to the bus stop to take a bus

After waiting for long, Zoe becomes impatient.
She looks at her watch. "Oh noooo it's 7am"
She began to move hoping for a lift. But it seemed like the whole world was against her.

She walked and walked for an hour an finally arrived her school at 8am.

Owwww! Zoe your wickedness is  backfiring hope you love ur present

Hello guys. A little justice for Chloe won't hurt right?😁😁😁😁
Tell me what ya think'n