Chapter-13

As Suga read the clue he widened his eyes in shock

"What happened oppa?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw suga in shock

"T-this s-says that-" he was cut off as the chandelier above suddenly fell down

"OHH MYY GOOD!" Bohyun said as he saw the big chandelier on the ground.

"WHat the freak?! Why is this chandelier on the ground wasn't it secured nicely?!!" Jin said in disbelief as he clearly remembers that he only placed the chandelier up there, secured nicely.

"LISSAAAA!!!" Jungkook said as he saw a chair attacking her from behind but fortunately he was quick to save her.

"OHHH MYY GOOD! JUNGKOOK LISA! JUNGKKOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING ON THE GROUND!!!" Chaeyoung said as she turned to see why Jungkook yelled but she saw them both on the ground.

Chaeyoung said as Jungkook stood up also helping Lisa

"Ahh, noona a chair attacked lisa from back and he saved her be thankful for that or....lisa would have injured badly" Taehyung said as he sw tge full scene

"Oh, ok thank you Jk" Chaeyoung said smiling

"Ah one minute yoongi hyung what is the clue?" Jimin said suddenly remembering about the clue

"Yes Yoongi what is the clue tell us fast we have to solve it" Jisoo said as she hurrily asked suga

They were very confused because suga was very terrified, he looked very terrified. They were confused because suga normally never gets terrified or scared we can say.

"This i-is n-not a clue" Suga said as he was still very scared.

"Then what is it?" Namjoon said as he snatched the piece of paper from yoongi's hand.

As he read what the small piece of paper had in it, he was also terrified but didn't show that outside but he was very terrified inside.

"What happen namjoon? What is written on that?" Jihyo asked namjoon as she noticed his scared aura

"Hyung is right it's not a clue." Namjoon said

"Ahhhh! Then what is it?!?" Jennie said as she was too irritated by them by not telling was on the small piece of paper

"It's written that we will meet the same fate as our parents soon" Suga said in a emotionless voice but he was very scared inside but he was not showing it now as he was the third oldest and he should take care of his younger ones

"WHAT!?" Everyone in the living room ex claimed

"We have to be togethe-" namjoon was cut off as he disappeared in the thin air

"NAMJOON!" Jihyo yelled as namjoon disappeared

"MY GOD WHERE DID NAMJOON DISA-" Momo was also cut off as she was also disappeared into the thin air.

"MOMO! WHERE DID SHE DISAPPEARED?!!" Hoseok who quite this whole scene spoke.

"What the hell is happening with us first the chandelier and now this?!" Lisa said as she was scared and was on the edge of crying. Jungkook noticed this as he held her in warm hug. As jungkok hugged her she hugged back as she started crying silently.

"Shh Shh don't cry nothing will happen to us, we will all kill the one who is doing this." Jungkook said comforting the crying one.

"But how will we kill them when we haven't even gotten o-our p-powers yet?'' Lisa said as she was still crying.

"I d-don't want to lose my sisters and you. I have already lost my parents but not you." Lisa said as she was still crying but here our kookie, at her sudden confession he was red as a tomato she loves me?!???!???!! Ohhhh myyy gooooddddddddd my crush loves me backkkkk this was what going on our kokkie's mind.

He was in own thoughts when jisoo spoke.

"I think we are disappearing somewhere. Namjoon and Momo have already disappered and now it's our turn so, if any of us disappears right now then don't panic. Do all of you have your phones?" Jisoo explained them the situation as she was quick to analysis the circumstances.

"Yes." Everyone replied

"Is it on good percent?" She again asked

"Yes." Everyone replied except jennie and jisoo noticed that.

"Jennie do you not have a good percent on your phone?" Jisoo asked as was worried now.

"I don't but I have a power bank.'' Jennie said assuring her worried big sister.

"That's my nini now you don't have to worry jisoo noona.'' Taehyung said as he slung his arm around her waist.

"So,if anyone of us disappears right now then if possible then call someone of us. Understand everyone?" Jisoo explained what to do if they disappear.

"Ok so-" Irene was cut off as she disappered and before anyone could react, everyone disappered into the thin air.

End of Author's POV

Taehyung's POV
I was shocked as I saw Irene noona's right after jisoo noona's explanation disappearance but before anyone of us or I could react, my mind resigned from it's work as I blacked out. I guess after 10-15 mins after I opened my eyes but, I was still unconscious as I could only open my eyes, as I opened my eyes I saw a dark alley?

 I guess after 10-15 mins after I opened my eyes but, I was still unconscious as I could only open my eyes, as I opened my eyes I saw a dark alley?

How can it be dark when it was morning when I was in our mansion. I was very confused as I gathered all my energy to sit. As I sat down my vision became more clear and I saw someone lying like me, unconscious. It looks like it's a girl but what is girl doing there. She was just metres away from me. I stood up and started walking towards the girl and as I walked up closer to her I saw her face and I was shocked as I saw.............

Lisa?!?

_________________________________________________
This is the last time I'm updating this year, i'm never gonna update this story now, this will be discountinued.[ Hehe I know i'm very phunny (jin's windershield laugh.)]

31/12/2023
Sunday
996 words