Chapter-2

At Jinrene side

A/N POV

They were silent until jin decided to broke it

(Jin-𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗 and Irene- normal and author-𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥)

"𝙷𝚒"

No responce

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?"

No responce

"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚏 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?"

"What happened*annoyed*"

"𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎"

"And I don't want to be friendly to a rude guy like you"

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎"

"Oh really*sarcastically* aren't you from those 8 boys who bumped on us and didn't even apologised"

"𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 7 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜"

"Then why didn't anyone of you apologised!?"

"𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝"

"Fangirl my foot who will be a fangirl of a rude trash like you"

"𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚓𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚆𝚆𝙷 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑"

" *chuckle* Why am I even arguing with you when you are also blind may god bless you I dont know how are you living your life *said dramatically*"

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕕

𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟,𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕙𝕪𝕠,𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜,
𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖,𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟,𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕠𝕜.

End of A/N pov

Jennie's POV
My mood was all ruined because of that alien because he is just a rude bitch even though he is one of the 8 bitches but still I tried to be friendly but he was just ignoring me and that makes me more angry uhh.

"Now the class is dismissed you all may have your lunches at the cafeteria have a good day" with that Mrs lee left the classroom and the bell also rang at the same time wow anyway let me go to my unnies and then to cafeteria

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚
We were eating when

" Unnies I am coming in a minute" said chaeyoung unnie