Chapter 21: If You Only Knew

Mirio

"MIRIO TOGATA!!" Monoma screamed, stomping around the place like he owned it.

A few girl muttered to themselves, and they weren't unseen as Monoma glared at them. "Where is he?!"

"He..uhm went outside with his boyfriend-" A girl stated, chuckling.

"Boyfriend, oh?" Another girl pitched in. "So begins the cutest couple ever!"

"Tsh, their both losers then," Monoma scoffed and went outside.

Hah, yeah. We became offical at school a few days later, it was all Tamaki's idea. And I was just so proud.

There were groups and group of teens, talking and laughing about their day. Monoma then spotted me, talking with Tamaki.

"And I didn't get in trouble after all!" I laughed. "Monoma did for guarding the bathroom! Nejire confirmed it with the principle!"

"She..did?!" Tamaki exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Uhuh! You're going to be safe now! The teachers will now be aware and make sure to keep an eye on him-"

"YOU!" Monoma yelled, storming towards us.

"Aha! There he is!" I taunted.

"M-Mirio..we should go-" Tamaki says, tugging my shirt.

"Tsh, what's he gonna do? Fight me?" I state.

"Well..if you and Monoma get into a fight again..you'll both get in trouble. And this time you'll be in trouble too.." He says softly.

"Ah..right-" I start, before grabbing Tamaki's hand. "Let's go!"

"TOGATA! AMAJIKI!" He screamed, causing the crowds to go silent.

I tugged Tamaki's hand and dragged him around the building, trying to get Monoma off our tracks. He continued following, before running at us.

I gasped and we started sprinting. We laughed and just enjoyed the moment as it was hilarious to see someone so mad about something so simple.

Once he was out of our sight, I glanced over at the small alley-like crevice near the buildings.

"In here!" I pull Tamaki into the dark, small alleyway, my hands on each side of Tama's shoulders.

He jumped and looked up at me, his eyes shaking slightly. We both breathed hard, trying to regain our breath from the running.

The place was so small, Tama was inches from contact, his breath moving down my skin and causing goosebumps to form. I wasn't sure how long we could hide, but..I was willing to.

We looked at each other for a few long moments before laughing at each other at how ridiculous this is.

"Pff, hahah.." He giggled and covered his mouth. "Imagine Monoma comes in and sees you just huddling here like a weirdo.."

"Ay, that's not nice!" I pout, glancing back over to the exit.

Tamaki hears footsteps as his eyes widened.