"Xiao Xi, please eat more tonight, and we'll go work in space." After Fu Xiangyang finished speaking, he rolled his eyes around and looked at Ouyang Xi's breasts, swallowing unconsciously.

"Let's go, let's find another river." Ouyang Xi also wanted to collect some fish and shrimp into the fish pond.

Fu Xiangyang set off on his bicycle again, bumping along the way to the countryside.

Ouyang Xi saw a large river and quickly shouted to Fu Xiangyang: "Honey, let's go catch fish in the river over there."

"Wife, this is how I will call you from now on. Can you also call me husband?" Fu Xiangyang asked excitedly.

"Husband, let's call him in private. We can't speak out when there are outsiders." Ouyang Xi said embarrassedly.

"That's fine, I will listen to my wife." Fu Xiangyang gave up as soon as he was satisfied.

The couple came to the river. There was no one here. Ouyang Xi immediately squatted down, took out the spiritual spring water to attract the fish, and collected the fish into the spatial fish pond.

Ouyang Xi was very happy, there would be endless fish to eat in the future!

Fu Xiangyang stood waiting and looked around, only then he breathed a sigh of relief when he was sure no one was there.

Ouyang Xi collected a lot of fish, and he didn't plan to keep any of them. He had to keep some fry, and he took away all the big fish.

"Let's go. There is a big mountain ahead and a village next to it. Where do you want to go?" Fu Xiangyang asked Ouyang Xi for his opinion.

"I want to go to the mountains to see there is nothing interesting in the village." Ouyang Xi actually wanted to go to the mountains to find medicinal materials.

Chapter 57 Find bees and make beehives

So Ouyang Xi put the bicycle into the space and followed Fu Xiangyang into the mountains. m.

Ouyang Xi pulled Fu Xiangyang into the space, and the two of them changed into work clothes before leaving the space.

Ouyang Xi took out the machete and handed it directly to Fu Xiangyang. There were dangers everywhere on the mountain, so it was better to pay more attention to safety.

After walking for a long time, the two entered the deep mountains, and Fu Xiangyang discovered several honeycombs.

"Honey, there are several honeycombs in front of you. Do you like drinking honey water? I'll get the honeycombs for you." Fu Xiangyang muttered softly.

"Husband, can you make a beehive? I want to put the honeycomb into the space. In the future, I can collect honey regularly, so there will be a lot of honey." Ouyang Xi wants to keep bees in the space.

"I'm really good at making beehives. I used to go to the next village to help, just to make beehives." Fu Xiangyang said happily.

"Then I will collect a few honeycombs into the space, and you can make beehives later if nothing happens." After Ouyang Xi finished speaking, he ran to collect the honeycombs.

Fu Xiangyang immediately followed, and Ouyang Xi closed it very quickly, not wanting the bees inside to escape.

Making beehives requires wood. The big trees that were cut down before are not used yet and can be used to make beehives.

It's just that there is still a lot of wood missing in the space. Fu Xiangyang plans to cut down more big trees. If he doesn't have enough time, he won't go down the mountain. He can continue to cut down some big trees tomorrow.