Chapter 1-20

Chapter 1 Stocking up (1)

Ouyang Xi woke up from her sleep and had dreams for several days. In her dreams, there were ragged people.

Thinking again of the jade pendant on my neck that I cut my hand a few days ago and the blood rubbed on it, a space for farming opened up.

He grew up in an orphanage with a jade pendant hanging around his neck. Since the space was opened, the jade pendant also disappeared.

Ouyang Xi is 25 years old. She has graduated from college. She studied financial management and works in a foreign trade company.

The salary is only over 100,000 yuan a year, and excluding food, drink, clothing and other expenses, there are only tens of thousands of yuan in savings.

Ouyang Xi usually loves to read novels, especially time-travel novels, and he can recite the routines by heart.

Therefore, combined with some recent events, Ouyang Xi finally figured out that he might be going through time.

I looked at the time, it was now 7:50, I better get up quickly, I have to go to work today.

"Xiaolan, get up quickly, you're going to be late." Ouyang Xi knocked on Xia Xiaolan's door and shouted.

"Xiao Xi, I'll sleep for five more minutes." Xia Xiaolan said lazily.

Xia Xiaolan and Ouyang Xi are college classmates. They live in the same dormitory and are best friends who talk about everything.

After graduation, they worked together and rented a house together. They had a good relationship like sisters.

After Ouyang Xi washed up, she went to the kitchen to make breakfast, toast, fried eggs, ham, and two boxes of pure milk, which was breakfast for two people.

"Xiao Xi, you are so virtuous." Xia Xiaolan said after taking the dinner plate.

"Don't be poor and eat quickly." Ouyang Xi has been a good cook since she was a child. She rarely goes out to eat and even brings her own lunch.

After breakfast, the two went to work together. Xia Xiaolan drove the car. Ouyang Xi didn't have a driver's license, so he had to drive around every day. The key was that he couldn't afford a car.

Today is Friday, and the work is almost completed. Ouyang Xi thought of some space, so she ran to the toilet to be lazy.

After locking the toilet door, he stepped into the space and all he could see was the fields, and the edges could not be seen at a glance.

There is a large warehouse in the space. Ouyang Xi did an experiment two days ago. The warehouse was static. If a cup of boiling water was put in, after a day, it would still be boiling water.

This kind of warehouse is easier to use than a refrigerator. The food looks the same when you put it in, but it still looks the same when you take it out.

Thinking of the scenes in his dreams these past few days, Ouyang Xi immediately made room, took out his mobile phone and started buying things. Unfortunately, he had too little money, so he could only buy some necessary things first.

First, I will buy twenty boxes of towels, half for daily use and half for night use. You will regret not buying this stuff.

Then there are ten boxes of soap, ten boxes of whitening kits, twenty bottles of sunscreen, twenty sets of skin care products, and a large box of hand cream. I picked out cheap cosmetics and bought two large boxes, which can be sold later.

I also bought a lot of hairpins, headbands, and headbands in various styles online.

After thinking for a while, I bought ten more boxes of shampoo, ten boxes of shower gel, five boxes of conditioner, five boxes of facial cleanser, five boxes of various toothpastes, and also bought a lot of toothbrushes.