|love or no love|

Ishaan gets a message from Veronica that she came home as felt tired and asked him to come after the event

Ishaan

As soon as I got her message I left the event and came to her home I just wanted to be with her.
Veronica and I are in the garden with some beer-drinks and food in a cosy tent this is so Veronica, she made love and appreciate little small things.

It was our thing to do. Our way of celebrating every small win and failure in their way.

We talk eat drink and celebrate .

She was sitting beside me staring at the sky drinking beer.
She makes me feel complete, comfortable ..she has become my person that I want to do everything with , say ,cry my heart out , celebrate basically live my life with.

Her voice is so sweet , as she looks at the stars she hums and I can just stay like this forever....

I don't know if it's the right time but ...

"Veronica, need to talk to you about something... I want to ask you something "

Veronica was listening silently.

Before I can continue my phone rings.

I silenced the call and tried to speak but again the phone rang..

" lift it. Might be something Urgent " she said.

" that can wait, Veronica" I replied  and tried to continue the conversation but my phone rang again.

" I'm here.. we can talk later too go lift your call". She said again.

I answered the call reluctantly " yes Radhika... is everyone okay.. "

" let me know once you reach home ..take care"
As I cut the call,
I heard Veronica on very low subtle voice saying
"You should go"

" No not needed."

" Shaan they might need your help . You should go"

" No Vinny ..let that be listen na please I need to talk to you." I said moving her face towards me holding her face with both my palms.

Coupling her face - is little scary if Veronica isn't in good mood and I think today wasn't a day like that so ... Risk toh Banta hai.

"Vinny ...you know during the show.." before I can continue... My phone rang again.

It's Radhika again. This woman never lets me in peace.

Veronica ..held my hand.. and said
" you should go..go.."
she moved my hands off her face and continues to Stare the sky again.

" No Vinny I really want to be here to talk to you, why are you telling me to go ..they are adults they should be able to sort themselves.."
At this point I was irritated by the calls I was getting and Veronica asking me to go.

Veronica in a soft tone replied to me
" All I'm saying is they might need you so, go...main kahan jaungi..

[Translation: where will i go)
I'm here .. Will wait for you....(pauses)..]

we can have this conversation later too ..."
She looked at me with those bambi eyes. Aw., she looks so cute.

I just can't disagree with her when she asks with such eyes. I need a solid proof plan to talk to her uninterrupted.
This is so irritating!

Veronica's eyes were telling me something, I wasn't sure what but she wants to talk too... I can sense that.

She was watching me get up pick my things.

I bent towards her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She immediately had tears in her eyes.
" Vinny you okay ?"
" Yeahh ..little high you go go "

She was holding her tears but why ... I dint have an answer to that.
All I understood was something was bothering her.
I came out of her house and drove to reach the location Radhika shared.

                             ***

Veronica

Today was a great day...
Ishaan wanted to talk something.
Whenever I tend to be happy, things change dramatically...
This keeps me in a zone I don't want to be.

Will he say he is breaking up ...
Will he say he still loves her ..
Will he leave me...

I have only these thoughts these days.. I feel so insecure.
What he wanted to talk about.
I guess it's time to let him go.

as I take a sip of beer  slowly I dozed off all I could feel was things in my life..people ..my self are just slipping off...from life.

                              *†*†*