|The Sehgals|

In the next few hours .,There was one name everywhere..Newspapers...news channels radio ..posters..social media.

Every article was about them.
"THE SEHGALS."

The whole city was going crazy about them. Every industrialist was trying hard to make their way to the party ...

Arya.

"ARAAN EVENTS" A company which organises every kind of party ...small scale birthday parties to high end business events and parties is now handling events for the Sehgals.

Ishaan and I founded this company with the hope that anybody and everybody should be able to celebrate their special days as per their budget without compromising on anything.

It's been 2 years ...we had hundreds of events.
We started as a small team organising low budget parties and we went on to become "ARAAN EVENTS" the biggest event management company in the country.

I never liked lime light. Ishaan wanted to support me in what I dreamt whatever I wanted to do ...we never found it necessary to be recognised as the owners . Managing "ARAAN"..and the events gave us a sense of privacy and we enjoyed doing what we liked.

We as team wanted to organize an event never like before.

We and our team have been working hard to source and organize the event.

While Ishaan was on the center stage. The world will be looking at him.. He has been a 'nobody' who is walking on the ramp for Heer Talwar an ace designer in the country. I am so proud of my baby brother.

Radhika ... has an exclusive event solely to herself . It would be a great push to her career as she is now one very few people who got a chance to interview the Sehgals.

It is a very important event to each one of us in one way or another.

***
Author's Pov.

It's been a talk that the Sehgal boys are so handsome to make any girl go weak on her legs.

And the girl .. the little princess of the brothers is a perfect combination of beauty with brains.

Though they were brought up in London .. they planned to come back to INDIA for their Grandmother.

GAURI SEHGAL.
The Co-Owner and strongest pillar behind the SEHGALS.

Her husband SHIVANAND SEHGAL was the founder of the sehgals.
The couple started right from scratch and now, the name they made for themselves is unshakable....The Sehgals are known for their hotels and Construction businesses..

3 years back when Shivanand Sehgal passed away....Gauri Sehgal asked her grandchildren only one thing and that was to take her to India and let her die peacefully there.

Her son RANDHEER SEHGAL is known as a ruthless businessman who would go to any extent to get what he wants.

His wife..,VAIDEHI SEHGAL.
A silent dutiful wife.

The next in line were the three heirs to SEHGALS EMPIRE.

And that's....

ABHIMANYU SEHGAL
Eldest of 3 Siblings
CEO
SEHGAL GROUP

✓ GAUTAM SEHGAL
youngest of the siblings
FOUNDER AND MD
GAURI PUBLICATIONS

REVA SEHGAL
INTERIOR DESIGNER
MD
ARG INTERIORS

Abhimanyu is 4 years older to Reva who is 2 years older than Gautam. These siblings have been the strongest support of each other since their childhood.

Reva's ARG INTERIORS stands out as LONDON'S 5th best interior designing company. Reva has worked so hard to achieve this at a young age.

Gautam on the other hand established his own publication house under his grandmother's name whom he loves the most.

Abhimanyu being the Eldest of all ,had to follow the footsteps of his grandfather and father. Being a CEO of SEHGAL GROUP he has put Sehgal's on the world map expanding the company to other countries.

5 years back when Abhimanyu took over the company as CEO the company was limited only to LONDON with few ware houses and offices in INDIA.
Today, it stands as the 3rd largest market leader in the world with its offices spread all over the world.

As their grandmother wishes they shifted their base to MUMBAI ,INDIA.
And this party is being hosted as their home after so many long years.