|Is this the sign!?|

All the girls and women were drooling over Abhimanyu,Gautam and Vikram.
Reva has all the male attention in the room.

On stage

Vikram: "ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for ace designer " SNEHA TALWAR"
Showcasing her first collection in collaboration with the Reva Sehgal's first ever project venturing into the world of fashion Fashion - MILAN. "

SNEHA TALWAR
FASHION DESIGNER

The lights are set for the ramp and models are ready to walk in the back stage.
All this while Ishaan was all calm and ready for the show.

The show was designed in a way where models walk the ramp and ballet dancers dance along them telling a story of how and what it took for two lovers to unite which was the concept of MILAN - union of two people in love.
The spotlight is on the girl at the centre of the stage darkening the rest of the room.

Veronica opens the show with her solo dance .. as she completes her 2 minute solo dance everyone including Ishaan ..cheer and celebrate her performance.

The models start walking the ramp and a male dancer joins Veronica and dances along her.

Ishaan gets his last minute touch ups done and walks towards the ramp.

The moment he reaches the steps to climb the ramp he watches Veronica in Arms of male dancer in close dance moves where they would be in a freeze position until Ishaan walks in.

At that moment Something just hit Ishaan . He couldn't take the close proximity of Veronica with some body else.He knew she was dancing and she has danced with male dancers in the past too. This was not new to him .. but he couldn't take it. He was unable to breathe as if something got stuck in his throat.
He was next ...but at that moment his heart took over. He stood there and froze.

As Ishaan gets his cue to walk on the ramp ...he walks the ramp and Veronica dances along.

As Sneha -Reva walks the ramp with Ishaan closing the show... Veronica and dancers complete their performance too...

Ishaan feels uncomfortable even after the show ended.He couldn't understand himself what was happening to him.He was looking for Veronica but couldn't find her.

In the back stage.
Reva and Sneha talk to the models and thank them for their hard work throughout.

Sneha :" thank you everyone for making this show successful thank you ! "
Everybody claps and celebrates.

Sneha looks at Ishaan who is sitting at the corner zoned out.

Sneha :" Please freshen up and enjoy the party ! "
She walks towards Ishaan and calls him.
He doesn't respond.

Sneha puts her hand on his shoulder and shakes him.
He realizes it and looks at her and gets up from the chair.
Ishaan:" sorry I'm kind of zoned out .sorry sneha"

Sneha sits in the chair next to her and says " that I can see ..tho...but can I know why ? All good ?"

Ishaan sits down in his chair and says " yeah kind off"

Sneha chuckles and asks "who's the girl? Who made you like this ?"

Ishaan blushes and looks at her to answer ,but he sees Radhika coming towards them
" RADHIKA .."

Sneha looks at him in doubt and repeats "Radhika ??"

Radhika walks up to Ishaan.

Ishaan gets up from the chair :
" what are you doing here. ?"

Sneha : " the Radhika Roy Banerjee .. "

Radhika looks at Sneha and greets and congratulates saying
"Sneha Talwar.. finally got to meet you ...it's a pleasure to meet you .. it was a great collection must say."

Sneha :" thank you..same here Radhika..pleasure to meet you..too...you guys have your talk I have to go..bye shaan ..will talk next time ... "

Ishaan smiles and nods in yes.
Radhika :"see you"
Sneha leaves.

Radhika holds Ishaan's hand and says" you were so good on stage so proud of you "

Ishaan :" why are you here?" Tries to free his hands.

Radhika :" I came to congratulate you ... congratulations shaan ,can't I do that.? "

Ishaan :" thanks " And smiles but his eyes were searching for someone else and he freed himself from her hold.

Ishaan continues in a restless tone
" I...i have to go. Radhika .. bye."
And he leaves.

Radhika watching Ishaan leave says to herself "what's so hurry Shaan ? "

                               *†*†*

Radhika joins others.
Aditi : "where did you go di.?"
Radhika :" washroom "

Arya looks on.

                             *†*†*

Vikram goes on stage to welcome GAURI SEHGAL on the stage .

                              *†*†*

Hi All,

Dropping the next part too... hope you like the story.

Please drop your suggestions And vote if you like it.
STAY CONNECTED FOR NEXT PARTS

Yours truly
Lalitha