สถานะ (พีหนอง) - Status Pt. 4 🔞

Js a tiny warning this has smut in it and I wanna just say, it's not too intense but still, maybe clik off if you don't like smut

The double date was nice but what happened after was even better...

3rd person's pov:

"this was fun but we have to go now, bye Nat, bye tanwa, see you soon👋😊" yim waved goodbye happily and turned to daou. "what? Did I do something wrong..?" yim looked him dead in the eye "yes, what business did you have looking this nice on a date with Nat and tanwa, Nat  was staring at you the whole time😒" daou smiled and cooed at his boyfriend being jealous and pouting "ohooo, Thīrâk, calm down, because of your southern accent, you sound like your gonna rip off my head, I don't care if Nat was staring at my the whole time, I was too busy staring at you, you're stunning in your dress, who the hell cares about Nat, he's got tanwa now and if he screws it up, he's gonna end up 6 feet under, right? Forget about him, I got a surprise for you but I'm not telling you until we get home😁"yim cheered up but he was still angry, he hated surprises, he just wanted to know what it was already but went with it because he already got mad at daou once this evening, again is bad luck. They drove back to their apartment and yim sat down on his bed, the blindfold was still on his eyes but a minute later, daou ripped it off and left yim shocked, because last year for yim's birthday, he made a wish and told daou it was for daou to dress up in an office suit that was too tight for him because he was built very muscular, so yim wanted to see them and because he really liked how daou looked in his uniform for school, he imagined how he would look in an office suit and got all excited. "your wish is my command, I got this yesterday, that's why I went out and came back with a big brown bag, you like it?" yim didn't say anything, his eyes wider than ever, he just stood up, grabbed the belt part of daou's pants and pulled him forward, close to him and kissed him." my wish is not your command, because I never told you the full thing, of course you know it won't come true if you tell others, yes, I wanted to see you wearing them but I also wanted to rip them off of you" and he got straight to it. He kissed daou again, but this time unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it away. He switched their positions so that daou was standing near the edge of the bed and yim broke the kiss, pushing him backwards and onto the bed, he crawled on top of him with a smirk on his lips, once he reached daou's head, he kissed him again, harder this time, actually biting one of his lips, causing daou to flinch. Yim, went back down to daou's waist, looked up at him and took off the belt he was wearing and ripped the pants off of him, revealing about 9 inches, yim didn't show it but he was really scared, his confidence was always greatly I fluenced by his I don't give a fuck attitude but this time around, he was starting to worry, will he be able to handle 9 inches? I guess we'll have to find out. He took all nine inches in his mouth and daou started moaning already, and the fact that yim had no gag reflex was so hot to daou, he was already on cloud 9, but yim wasn't done, he started bobbing his head up and down, while swirling his tongue around the tip and moaning to send vibrations from his voice to daou's dick, while he was reaching up to daou's chest, he was also playing with his nipples. "jesus babe, where did you learn how to do this?" daou asked, "I've literally never done this to anyone before, keeping the virginity in my mouth for my special one, I know that I act like a whore but I'm really not, I've had sex only once before and incase you get all defensive, it was with satang but it didn't work out when I wanted to do it again because he had fallen in love with win, so that's why, I waited to keep this virginity just for you😊"daou felt really special in that moment but not 2 seconds after, yim went back to sucking and daou threw his head back in pleasure again." I can't do it anymore, oh my god" daou moaned out but yim wasn't having it and sucked even faster, giving him those "if you cum, it's over" eyes but daou didn't see them and came already with a long groan, sighing contently after, he looked up to see yim sitting there, arms crossed, with all the cum in his mouth, daou was confused, he wasn't the next second, as yim leaned forward and kissed him, making a mess everywhere but they didn't mind, especially daou, he got hard again within the next few seconds. Yim felt it against his crotch and smirked. He took doau's hands off his waist and took off his top very slowly, seducing daou and tricking him into touching his waist again "nu-uh, no touching, you touch three times, three strikes and you're out, no more and we go to sleep, got it?" daou was upset about that but he didn't really care, even if he didn't get to touch it, he got to witness it and he was okay with that. After yim lifted his arm though the shirt, he flinged it off, right at daou's face, laughing, he continued to take forever to take off the corset he had on to reveal that his waist was actually that small and that he wasn't squishing all his organs together, he threw it to the side as he looked at daou, smirking once again. He went to untie the string holding his jeans up, he grabbed the really long part of it an put it in his mouth and pulled, making his jeans look baggy, at this point daou was shaking his legs impatiently, but that's what made yim go slower when he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He dropped them, revealing his lace panties, daou's eyes widened so much, they looked like they were about to pop out of his skull, he went to touch it and yim didn't stop him because he still had two more stikes left so he allowed it but no more than 10 seconds was allowed, yim took his hands off after 10 seconds. "how's the red lace?", "beautiful babe, I'm loving the colour on you, but I also wanna tear them off you" and daou did just that, one strike left but he didn't care he grabbed yim's ass and kissed him , yim didn't really care at this point, he was desperate. Things escalated and now yim was riding daou fast and sloppy, daou had his eyes rolled all the way back, head thrown back and groaning loudly while yim was moaning loudly and also threw his head back in ecstacy at the feeling. "feels amazing babe" yim barely said. A while later daou flipped them and now he was going as fast as he could in and out of yi with as much force as possible but yim only felt pure pleasure for the next 20 minutes until he had enough and came all over his stomach with a loud moan. Daou, for the second time that night, all inside yim, but before he pulled out and fell beside yim, he kissed him with pure love. The two looked to eachother, smiled and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, they changed the sheets of their bed and went to sleep, ending the day nicely.

Longer chapter this time and not usually what I write but I managed my time well enough, anyways
Word count: 1379 words