Y Si Fuera Ella

It was Monday morning when junwon woke up at 6:00am and woke up Taeson who was still snoring because he still had to work even though it was at home, he still had to do it. Taking about 5 minutes to wake up fully, Taeson went to the bathroom first as junwon was still picking his clothes for his fashion show today in Busan. Waking up everyone else because they had to go to the show to cheer him on or he wouldn't cook for a week because their prsesnce there would be a big influence on junwon's confidence plus, 19 people are pretty loud so he knew what he was doing when he told everyone to get in the van. On their way, both kaedan and wooseok had to go to the toilet so they stopped off at the nearest gas station and went in to get snacks, they didn't get much because it was a long drive and they didn't wanna end up getting sick so they cut out any chocolate options because chocolate and long distances don't mix well, so they ended up getting some chips, drinks, aftersweets and lollipops for ling qi to keep him distracted because he always gets nervous in the car due to the memory of a car crash when he was younger. After using the toilets, getting snacks and paying, they hit the road again. In an hour they finally got there but it was really early so a few of them were left in the car to sleep a bit more but not without seunghyeon singing and getting scolded by everyone, even seok hee. After they announced that the show was starting, hanbin and beomjun woke everyone up to go cheer on junwon, when he exited from the curtains, he was met with roars of compliments, not only from his friends but others too and saw that Taeson was on video call with minseo on his laptop so Taeson was also cheering behind the screen on his break from working. Junwon was smiling all the way to and from the top of the walkway, and even when coming back to the car, his outfits were spread all over Instagram and he got an award for it so he spent his award on his friends and himself because it was a large sum of money but he chose to use it wisely, he would buy clothes, hygiene things, cleaning supplies, pay his bills with it. He didn't want to spend it on food when they didn't need it, he was only going to buy food when it was absolutely essential. "Upper-side dreaming" on the radio, half of them sleeping, the other singing along not so loudly though as to not wake ling qi. Upon arrival to the dorm was Taeson standing at the door waving and welcoming them back home, and as soon as junwon got ling qi, hikari and Santa out of the car, he was greeted with a huge hug and kisses from Taeson, not to forget him saying "I'm so proud of you, you did a great job and you looked fabulous". After a bath, a bunch of skincare and coffee, it was time for bed for junwon. Taeson got done with work for the day, washed up and got in bed next to junwon. About an hour into their sleep, junwon woke up from the faint sound of something, he couldn't hear fully what it was but he was woken up by it, he should atleast find out what it was. Upon hearing the thunder, he jumped and also heard the sound grow louder as he approached the end of the hall, with his ear pressed on one of the doors, he could hear faint sounds of someone whimpering and sniffling, he opened the door and that's when the cries turned into screams. It was ling qi, he was obviously in littlespace and afraid of the thunder and now he was afraid that a monster or something that could hurt him had come inside his room because he had his covers over his head. He continued screaming, even after he woke up Santa who was fussing over not being able to go back to sleep. Now the both of them were either whining about not being able to go back to sleep or whining about being scared of the thunder. "it's okay, I'm here, no need to worry, it's okay, it will be all okay in the morning, there was no need to start screaming, I'm not a monster, I get it that your scared but think of your friend, Santa has to miss out on sleep because you started screaming, always try and be as calm as you can baby, me or Taeson will always be here if there's something wrong" he didn't really say anything but he jumped into junwon's arms and cried lightly. After about 10 minutes, he stopped and hopped down from his bed and over to Santa who was still fussing and mumbling about ling qi disturbing his sleep, but never expected him to come up, hug him and say "I'm sorry" and sleep next to him, he wasn't complaining, it was quite comfy, and he got to go to sleep again. The very next day, Santa woke up with Ling qi waking up next to him, stretching and turning his way, smiling, "you very cozy an' warm, I cuddle you now" and threw his arms around Santa, he didn't mind it but he really needed to go to the bathroom, but as soon as he went to move ling qi's arm, he heard soft little snores and groaned "why have to sleep now? MOMMYYY!!!" he didn't manage to wake ling qi but he alerted junwon, who bursted through the door wondering what happned"whats wrong? I'm trying to cook" "I need go pee but ling qi hyung no move" junwon rolled his eyes and went over to the two, picked ling qi up and walked Santa to the bathroom and went back to cooking. "you're so mommy coded" Taeson whispered, upon walking past junwon, he wasn't that mad at him anymore and gave him a kiss. Junwon happily kissed him back and gave him a smile "believe me, I know".