Chapter 1 - Unforgettable Memory

hola people !! 😂

before i spout nonsense, are there any ATTACK ON TITAN/SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN fans here :D??

im going to make another two books soon if i have time since i've got the idea heueheuhe. as for this book, ill only update weekends since im in my first year of highschool so its hard for me to have any time at all :/ sorry >.<

this story is pretty messed up since its my first one so this will be on edit xD

im including lullabies in this story, they are all inspired by "Unravel Cover by LeeandLie" on Youtube, so go and check her out! her covers are AMAZAYN, i tell you. at first, i didn't like the cover and i despised it since it was super creepy and boring.

then.. i started to like it 😂😂😂✨
ok bye enough about me 🌚

hope you enjoy xx 🐪 <- random camel bye
-------------------

I am 16. People call me Sainara. I am born on April 4th and I study in Yakohara High School. Well.. I am, you could say, 'well known' in school. But I never knew what the reason was. I didn't bother with it anyways. Probably another lie, though.

I live with both of my parents in Tokyo. My father is busy working sith the CCG, so he does not come back home often. I have two bestfriends, Saiyara and Akimi. I don't really have a crush.. but I do have one that is burried deep within my heart. His name is Ken Kaneki. I was seperated with him for about 3 years now.. Wow, that fast, huh? I didn't know what happened or where the hell is he now.

But there is someone in my school who looks identically the same as him, just with white hair. He kinda looks cool too! I never knew his name, though. And I never bothered anyways. Kaneki's gone. And I have to accept that fact. Something I like is.. a lullaby. and food.

Well, enough about me.
-------------------
-DREAM-

I was at my favourite park with Kaneki. We were sitting on a bench under a shady tree.

"Sainara-chan!" Don't you think today is a special day for you?" Kaneki asked me cheerfully.

"Why do you think so?"

*Thump! Thump!*

He wrapped his arms around me gently.
He turned his face somewhere else to cover his face because he was blushing.. It is so. cute.

He then looked at me into the eyes and smiled.

"K-k-kaneki.." I muttered.

He then stood up and laid on the fresh green grass. The grass brushed his face. He is looking so happy..

I then stood up and stand beside him, staring at him. I didn't realize I was daydreaming just by looking at his face.

All of a sudden, He pulled me, causing me to fall and lay beside him.

"E-eh?! Kaneki!"

My cheeks were flushed red.
I am laying. Beside him.
Oh my god.

*Thump! Thump!*
Shut up, heart.

*Thump! Thump!*
SHUT. UP.

He turned his gaze on me. And all of a sudden, he was on top of me, pinning me onto the soft grass.

Oh my god.
Oh my god.

*Thump! Thump!*

"Hey.. Sainara. Did you know that you smell so good- and yummy looking- and-"

"Good.. Yummy looking..?! What in the hell's world is he talking about?!"

"Uhm.. Ka-kaneki..?"

*Sniff sniff*

Oh my god. He's sniffing at my shoulder. This is weird.

"I'm sorry.."

I heard him saying that in a deep sorrowful voice. It's  like he was whispering.

And then, I felt an enormous pain. It felt like it was burning.

I looked over my shoulder, and all I could see my blood is uncontrollably dripping.
My eyes widened.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

But no one was there.

Suddenly, the park was covered in fogs.
The sky was no longer blue..
The sun was covered..
and the temperature increased between me and him.

Kaneki looked at me into my tearful eyes..
His eyes are filled with sorrow and regrets..

Just then, my eyes became blur and I could even feel my consciousness slowly drifting..

---DREAM END---
I woke up realizing that I was covered with sweats all over my body.

That was my 6th time dreaming about him.. eating me.

That dream was so real..
Is he really 'something' like that?

Cannibal?

.. maybe just crazy?

or a Ghoul..?

No! That can't be! Ghouls aren't real.. they're just something.. in the past. He can't be one of them. They're just a myth.

Yep. That's it. A myth.

I got out of bed and showered.

My mom called me for breakfast already so.. I rushed and tied my hair.

Before going out of my room, I looked at a portrait of me and Kaneki under a gorgeous Sakura tree.

Kaneki..

Where are you?

Escaped from my thoughts, I got out of my room and rushed downstairs.

"Good morning, Sainara." my mom said.

"Morning, mom."

"Hey, mom.. why are you packing up everything? Are we going somewhere else?"

"Jeez, Sainara. Did you REALLY forgot that we are moving in to our new house today?!"

"TODAY?!"
.
.
"THEN.. IS TODAY MY LAST DAY AT SCHOOL?!"

"Yep."

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I grabbed my backpack and ran outside.
I couldn't believe it!! How could I forget such a thing?!

Especially when it comes to moving into houses?!

I am silly.

And cute.
---------------------
hey again yall!!! i know this chapter is INCREDIBLY boring. i'll try to make it better in the future. i'm bellow 13 so my story won't be as good as others.

bye :-)