Part - 70💗💗

Start from the beginning

Karan released her hold and turned to look at her. His gloomy eyes met hers. His anger, confusion, hurt, and fear were a mix of emotions visible to Teju. Unable to handle his intense gaze, she looked down.

Karan: Look at my eyes, Teju. Kya galti kiya tune? What did you do to leave me? What is that fucking reason that made you decide to break up? Kya hai voh reason joh tuje lagta hi ki main nafrat karunga vo jaanke? Just speak up. Itna bada reason hai kya ki tu mu...

Teju, summoning her courage, looked back into his eyes, tears streaming down her face.

Teju : ILostOurBaby sunny..

Karan: Toh kya hua... *without realizing it * Voh itna bada reason tha ki tu ne mujhe chhod diya?

Teju held Karan's shoulders and shook him to make him realize what she said to him..

Teju : Suna Maine kya bola?... I lost our baby..

Karan's expression changed instantly, his eyes widening in shock and disbelief. He took a step back, as if the weight of Teju's words had physically pushed him. This revelation wasn't something he had anticipated when trying to understand why Teju had taken such a drastic step. Everything went silent, the heaviness of the revelation lingering in the air.

Karan: "Lost our baby" matlab?

Teju, with a quivering voice, continued

Teju: I had a miscarriage, Sunny. I was pregnant with our child.

As the gravity of Teju's words sank in, Karan's initial confusion transformed into a mix of sorrow and realization. He reached out and pulled Teju into a comforting embrace.

Teju : It was approximately 20 to 30 days after you left for Cape Town..

FLASHBACK

One night, Teju was getting ready to sleep after chatting with Karan in a video call. She was doing her night routine when suddenly she felt nauseous. She rushed to the bathroom and vomited everything she ate. Washing herself, she came out and sat on the bed feeling tired.

Teju : Thidirnu yen ipdi vomit varuthu (achanak vomit kyun aara hai). Digestion issues hosakta hai.. Teju, syada khana khane lagi hai.. Isliye aisa hora hai.. Chal diet shuru karde..

She gave a pep talk to herself and went to sleep..

Feeling tired the next morning, Teju struggled to get out of bed. She couldn't shake off the exhaustion from the previous night.

Teju : Aaj subah subah itni tiredness kyun hora hai.. Vara vara somberi aaitu vara Teju ( ajkal tu bohot halsi bante jari hai Teju) Sunny nahi hai, isliye uska laziness tumpe chad gayi.. Not cool.. Get your lazy ass up..

Teju scolded herself and got fresh. She went to the hall and wished good morning to TD and TM.

TM: Teju, aaj lunch keliye Suneeta Ji ne ghar bulaya hai. So hum vahaan jare hein. Tu shoot katam karke jaldi aaja. Thik hai?

Teju: Haan amma, zaroor aajaungi.

She had her breakfast and went to shoot after receiving blessings from TD and TM. During the shoot, she managed to squeeze in some time for vlogging, enjoying the shoot with her team members. Though she felt a bit dizzy here and there, she pushed through it. Sharadha, one of her team members, noticed Teju getting tired.

Sharadha: Aap thik ho na? Subah se kyun dull lagre ho. Kuch chahiye peene keliye?

Teju: Nahi Sharadha, pata nahi kalse vomit sensation hora hai. Bohot tired bhi feel karri hun.