Part - 59💗💗

Start from the beginning

Td : Tum dono ka katti hai kya?

Karan broke his staring session and looked at Td..

Karan : Nahi toh

Td : Phir tum dono baat kyun nhi karre ho?

Karan : Kya haina appa, mai aur laddoo ankhon se bhi baat karte hein.. Words ki zarurat nahi hai hume.. Haina laddoo?

Teju chuckled at the way Karan said.. She nodded cutely..he gave flying kiss to Teju..

Td : Oh.. Laila majnu.. Mai bhi hun yahaan..

Karan : raho.. Hume problem nahi hai PDA mei..

Teju : Sunny.. I'll call you after reaching home.. Bye.. Love you ❤😘

Karan : bye laddoo..😘😘 ghar jaake call karna.. Bye appa..

Td : bye beta..

***************************************

Next morning, Teju and Karan were both busy shooting. Karan's shot got over, and Teju was giving her shot when Nisha called her. Karan noticed her call but decided to let it be, thinking it could be personal talk. After completing her shots, Teju came and sat beside him..

Teju : Aah.. Sunny, I'm too tired..

Karan : I know.. Shots syada the na.. Laddoo, tune Sare arrangements kardiya na..

Teju : Outfits ka?

Karan : Haan..

Teju : Karchuki hun.. Ghar jaake ready hona hai.. That's it..

Karan : hmm..

He took her hand and kissed it..

Teju : Sunny, what are you doing?.. We are on the shooting spot.. Remember..

Karan : arey.. Par mere fiancee ke saath hi toh kar raha hun.. Ye toh chalta hai..

Teju : Chalta hai.. But public me.. *she hesitated*

Karan left her hand, turning his head to the other side...

Karan : abh thik hai.. Jaa

Teju turned his face towards her.

Teju : Gussa mat hona.. Please..

Karan : kabhi toh romantic baat kiya kar.. Humesha hide kyun karna hota hai..

Teju : par humare relationship ko reveal nahi kar sakte hein na..

He got irritated and was about to leave.. She pulled him towards her and kissed him on his lips.. She didn't care about her surroundings.. Her first priority was her sunny..

Karan was shocked by her sudden kiss.. He didn't respond properly.. Teja bit his upper lip, to which he started responding.. After sometime, they broke the kiss..

Teju : abh thik hai?

Karan nodded like a happy kid who got his favorite chocolate 🍫..

Karan : Oh.. Yaad agaya.. Laddoo, teri best friend ka call aaya tha..

Teju : Nisha?

Karan : haan.. Vahi..

Teju : Thik hai.. Mai baat karti hun..

Director : Karan, shot ready hai..

Karan : ara hun..

The director called him for his shot, so he went to give his shot.. Teju took her phone and dialled Nisha's number..