Part - 57💗💗

Start from the beginning

Teju held his hand and led him to the room.. Karan opened the door and  was astonished by the decorations..

 Karan opened the door and  was astonished by the decorations

Teju : how is it sunny?

Karan : Beautiful 😍 !!

Teju : Really?.. Did you like it?

Karan : I love it baby..

Teju : then go inside na..

He entered the room and was looking at the decorations.. Teju closed the door and placed her handbag on the table.. She took a picture of him admiring the decorations..

Teju : Sunny, give me a nice pose..

Karan started posing.. She clicked various pictures of him..

Teju : I'm going to take a shower.. Do you want to join?

Karan looked at his bold Teju.. He blushed at her move..

Karan : I don't mind Ms. Tejasswi Hot Prakash..

Teju gave a smile and went inside.. She gestured for him to come through signs and entered the bathroom..she undressed and entered the bathtub..

she undressed and entered the bathtub

Karan followed her.. He looked at her sitting in the bathtub 🛁.. She looked extremely hot.. This was the first time, Karan was seeing her, literally naked.. and it left him in awe, his mouth hanging open..

Karan in his mind : fucking goddess.. Is she my cute laddoo?.. Oh karan.. Ek hot goddess ke sath rehke tune usko notice hi nhi kia.. Wah..

Teju : close your mouth sunny.. Makki chale jayega..

Karan closed his mouth immediately upon hearing this.. He tried to keep his eyes on her face, but slowly his gaze drifted downward.. He gulped hard.. He mentally slapped his forehead and redirected his focus back to her face..

Teju : sunny.. Come na.. It's so soothing here.. Come..

She showed her hands.. Her naked breast could be seen.. This made his member hard.. He controlled himself and went closer to her..