Part - 28💗💗

Start from the beginning

Teja listened carefully to everything.. She didn't react to it.. She sat there without any emotions..

Aunty took Ayaan from Teja's lap and placed him on the bed in the room... Td sat beside Teju and took her hands on his..

Td : Teju beta.. Sunn.. Cancer se hum kitna bhi lade, voh itni aasani se humare piche nhi chodega.. Jahaan tak ke blood cancer, iska toh solution bhi nhi hai.. Dekh.. Muje dekh..

Teju looked at Td with no emotions..

Td : Appa (papa) humesha thodi tere saath hi rahunga.. Kabhi na kabhi toh iss duniya se jaana hi  padega. Mere kismat me sirf utna hi lika hai.. Jitna bhi dialogue maare ,par kismat me joh likha hai usko badal nhi sakte hein.. So, mere health condition ke bareme sochke tension mat lena.. I just want a happy ending.. Tuje sad dekhe mein khush nhi rahunga..

Teju got up.. She took her handbag and left immediately..

Td : Teja.. Teja.. Sun..

Karan : uncle aunty.. Aap dono tension mat lo.. Mein dekhta hun usko..

Teja  just got down and asked Ajmal bhai to take her to the shooting spot.. Karan too sat inside the car ..

Karan : Ajmal .. Tu jaa.. Mei bhi vahi jaara hun.. I'll take her..

Karan tried to talk to Teja. But she didn't show any expression.. Karan instead of taking her to the shooting spot, he took her to Juhu beach ..

He checked whether any paparazzies were there or not..

Karan : Teja.. Get down baba..

Teja looked at the surrounding and frowned at him..

Teja : Karan.. Take me to the shooting spot.. 😐

She said in a stern voice...

Karan : abhi utarna neeche..

Teja : nhi.. 🙄

Karan lifted her in his arms and closed the door with his leg..Teja struggled and tried to get out of his hold..

Teja : Karan... Neeche utaaro..

Karan : Will you shut up for sometime?.. 😑

Teja : no.. I said put me down. 😡

Karan walked in the sand and took her to the corner of the beach where mostly no one would go.. He made her to stand and sat on the sand.. Teja was about to go, but Karan pulled her onto his lap..

Karan : mene bola tuje jaane ko?

Teja : Mein tumare hisaab se sabkuch nhi kar sakta.. Muje joh lagega vahi karungi.. Abh muje shooting jaana hai.. So leave me..

Karan cupped her face and caressed her cheeks.. Teja closed her eyes..

Karan : look at me

She didn't open her eyes..

Karan : look at me laddoo..

Teja slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.. Their eyes met and they were in a different world...

After a long eye lock, Teja sat beside him..

Karan : abh bata.. Kya chalra hai dimaag me..

Teju : kuch nhi.. 🙁

Karan : kuch bhi nhi? 🤨

Teju : kuch bhi nhi.. 😐

Karan : muje kuch batana hai..