Teju : Maa.. Promise me that you won't feel disgusted .. You'll still love me like you do..

Tm : Adi vanguva ( thapad kaayegi) tell me now.. 😟you are making me tense

Teju : Maa... Voh.. The project I am doing now has make out scenes... So... I have to perform that... Maa, don't scold me... I'm sorry I am doing these scenes.. I know you and Appa(papa) will feel awkward and disgusted... But I have no choice left maa.. If not in this project, I may get these scenes in other projects too... I'm sorry maa 😢😢

Tm : chup 😠

Teju : Maa🙁

Tm : Calm down teju 🙂.. Pesitey pora ( baat kari jaari hai) listen, I can understand you... It's your job to act.. Don't worry, I don't have any problem regarding those scenes unless you feel comfortable.. And I trust my daughter.. She will never do anything that affects her parents.. Moreover, I am not tensed because your lead is Karan.. I trust you both.. You guys will never cross the line 😊so chill..

Teju was emotional listening  to her mom...

Teju : Thank you maa... Thank you for understanding my situation.. I promise.. I promise you I will never make you both feel disgust for me..

Tm : ok ok stop now.. Baadme baat karte hein abhi soja ... Good night 😘

Teju : good night Maa.. Love you ❤❤

Teju was happy with her mother's words... But her heart still felt disappointed with herself ..

Teju in her mind : Tejasswi Prakash, tumari maa tumpe bohot trust karri hai.. You should never break her trust... Never ever do what did you did today!! Just do what is required for the scene... That's it.. Yes clear..

Teju gave herself a pep talk and fell asleep, determined to maintain professionalism and uphold the trust her mother had in her.

Meanwhile at Karan's side..

Karan was scrolling Insta feeds, there he saw an edit of him and tejasswi..

Caption : Can we get a project starring Karan and tejasswi together? 

Comments in that post 💬

@ karansquad : yes please... They both are excellent actors..

@ tejatroops : no way... We don't want our angel to be opposite of this devil..

@ kksquad : @ tejatroops oh stop it... We
Don't want our king to act with a low grade actress..

@ tejatroops : @ kksquad  aap ki idol kudh ek low grade insaan hai... So you have no rights to talk about our teju..

@ peacebro : they both will look adorable.. Is she a South actress?