Karan : Isko kya hogaya bhai... Chod

***************************************

Teju called her parents from the terrace to share the good news.

Teju : Amma ( maa), Appa( papa) I got the project 😃this is a big project 🥺

TD : Princess, we are so proud of you... Yenna nenachu feel kavala padatha( Meri chinta mat karo) you concentrate on your work..

TM : yes Teju... Mumma is here to take care of him.. You don't worry about us.

Teju talk with her parents for some time and cut the call..

She turned back to go inside but she startled for a second with karan's presence near her..

Teju kept her hand on her chest and calmed her down..

Teju : You scared me 😟

Karan : Mei kya bhoot hun 🙄

Teju : No...but

Teju opened her mouth to say something but she doesn't have anything to say... So she remained silent 🤫

Teju turned towards the other side and stood silently.. She closed her eyes and felt the fresh air.. Wind  ruffled her hair

Karan also stood beside her and looked at the sky... His phone popped a notification.. He sighed looking at it.. He stood fuming on himself..

Teju looked at him and understood that he was annoyed by something..

Teju fake coughed to gain his attention..

Teju : vaise... I heard a lot about you

Karan looked at her immediately..

Karan in his mind : I am sure ye saare articles dekhi hai.. Isliye she is maintaining some distance with me.. She is also going to misjudge me 😞

Teju : Your every work is excellent.. I love your Rodies.. Seeing you on Roadies, I thought you'd be the same in real life. But you are completely different. You and Sreetu are pampered children. You are literally mumma's boy, and I like this real Karan Kundrra more than Roadies Wala Karan Kundrra.

Karan was stunned.. He expected that she too will misjudge him but no, instead she said she likes this Mumma's boy, Karan.. Automatically a smile curved his lips..

Karan :Roadies wala bhi mei hi hun... It's not completely a scripted show. Jo bhi mere reactions the voh sab real tha... Not scripted. By the way, thanks 😊

Teju : Thanks? Ethuku ( kiske liye) ? 🤨

Karan : What?

Teju : I mean, why thanks?

Karan : Voh.. You didn't misjudge me. Joh bhi merese milte hain... Joh media me mere bareme likha hai usko sach manke sablog muje misjudge karte hein. No one appreciated my Roadies project. Sab ko lagta hai ki mere naam uss show karne ke vajase karab hogaya. But you appreciated that one specially. Thank you.

Teju : Hello.. I am not a person joh media ko blindly trust karte hai. I won't judge a person before meeting them personally. We have a proverb in Tamil, "Kannal kaanbathum poi, kaathal ketpathum poi, theera visaripathey mei."

Karan : uska matlab?

Teju : It means, "What you see can be a lie; what you hear can be a lie; only what you investigate and find is real/true , So don't jump into conclusions without proper knowing about it"