Chapter 7

In Seoul

It was the time yoongi got back to his house where his mom was waiting for him impatiently. Anyone can say something is wrong seeing her face. And with yoongi too. he went straight to his mom and asked,

"What's wrong mom?" He asked to her with a frown, as he saw her tensed face. And stepping to other after putting his file and bag on the couch.

"Yoongi" his mom said in cracking voice getting up from the chair. Her legs were too numb to stand but still she managed to, she said only one word, her lips weren't wobbly but eyes were teared up a bit more as soon as yoongi came closer.

"Are you okay? " yoongi asked her as softly as he could. He saw there were tears brimming in her eyes and fell to her cheeks. It was the first time after his father's death, saw tears in her eyes.

"I don't know" she mumbled under her breath, "Junghwa, he " she was trying to tell him something but wasn't able to because of the cracking voice. As he was unable to understand but only heard jungie's name.

" Junghwa, where is he? What happened mom?" His heart was beating faster than usual, he wasn't thinking of anything negative but was afraid to know any bad news especially about Junghwa.

" I think h-he is not home" she said and yoongi frowned deeply "I tried his phone and it was off "

Then he tried to console her but deep down I was afraid too, "What! he probably should be near by, mom, let me ask his friends, what if they might be knowing" as I said.

She looked up at me with teary eyes, which were staring at nothing particular, listening to my voice ," I-i no I did, I asked all his friends too." Said and stopped then after taking a long breath continued, " I'm so tensed i don't know what to do."

His mom was unbearably tensed about it, it was the first time yoongi was seeing her like this. He frowned, what would have happened that mom was that tensed. Because before too Junghwa went to his friends house to spend his time or for the vacation. And once he went without telling her thinking she wouldn't let him. But he told yoongi so he could make her understand or tell any lie. So he was thinking about every possibility, was there any fight, in the meantime when he wasn't here. He knows Junghwa would never do such things, it must be something serious.

He wanted to ask, his mom, what she said to him. Still He wasn't thinking any negative and didn't want to or maybe consoling himself too saying this again and again. He was just thinking that he must be somewhere with his friends.
"Don't worry mom, I'm going to search for him, don't take tension okay"

" I know you can do but the main thing is" she said as she looked at him. He knew there was something else in her mind, it's not that he hated his but there were so Many things which always led to this conclusion.

" Yes mom" he breathed deeply calming his racing heart so he could control the situation but as his mother said those words his hopes were shattering.

"Mrs Kim called me today"

" Yeah ? " he acted to be brave but was he?

"He said tomorrow they are throwing a party for launching and to welcome Taehyung and " Mrs Min was fighting herself to say further more. And tightening her hold on the chair which was beside her.

" And? " He was hoping to not get any bad news right now.

" and an official announcement to the press that Taehyung and Junghwa are engaged, their engagement rituals will be held after some days, according to their traditions." She said in one breath not wanting to go through any other suspense as she could see the fear in his eyes.